Bud Cauley and Titleist/FJ

Bud Cauley and Titleist/FJ

•  

How is it he is a Titleist /FJ guy but wears the IP brand shirts? How do we (FJ) keep missing these guys?

•  

Footjoy  apparel does not seem to have a big budget for  tour players. I think Stricker is the only clothing deal guy. I wonder why we don't sign Duffner or Webb to a deal instead of paying Watney to wear a FJ logo on his other brand shirt ?

•  

Paul G
    How is it he is a Titleist /FJ guy but wears the IP brand shirts? How do we (FJ) keep missing these guys?

There is a lot more to it then just "missing" a guy.

•  

They will all eventually turn away from the Dark Side with the improvements in the line for 2013 - 2014..

•  

RANDYWILDMAN
    Footjoy  apparel does not seem to have a big budget for  tour players. I think Stricker is the only clothing deal guy. I wonder why we don't sign Duffner or Webb to a deal instead of paying Watney to wear a FJ logo on his other brand shirt ?

Dufner is wearing FootJoy apparel (not pants but the rest).  And right now Webb is too, hopefully he stays with it!  Especially what is on the horizon next fall for apparel!  Right up Webb's alley!  :-)

•  

Are not a lot of these guys wearing FootJoy Shoes and gloves.  There is all kind of endorsement deals, full deals, partial deals,  I don't believe we know the half of it to pass judgement on FJ.

•  

Justinu3

RANDYWILDMAN

Dufner is wearing FootJoy apparel (not pants but the rest).  And right now Webb is too, hopefully he stays with it!  Especially what is on the horizon next fall for apparel!  Right up Webb's alley!  :-)

Sticker is the only one getting paid to wear the shirts. Devin posted something on another thread that Webb may fall through and end in another brand.

• 2756 points

RANDYWILDMAN
    Justinu3

RANDYWILDMANFootjoy  apparel does not seem to have a big budget for  tour players. I think Stricker is the only clothing deal guy. I wonder why we don't sign Duffner or Webb to a deal instead of paying Watney to wear a FJ logo on his other brand shirt ?

Sticker is the only one getting paid to wear the shirts. Devin posted something on another thread that Webb may fall through and end in another brand.

I hope Webb doesn't move on.  I would really like to see Webb pick up the torch as the prime time FJ player.

•  

I concur, NCB. I think as the line progresses and becomes more familiar there will be more visiblity on tour......

NCBob
    Are not a lot of these guys wearing FootJoy Shoes and gloves.  There is all kind of endorsement deals, full deals, partial deals,  I don't believe we know the half of it to pass judgement on FJ.