Webb to FJ

Webb to FJ

• 319 points

Anyone have any details on Webb Simpson switching from Polo to FJ?

•  

I know it happened a few weeks back.  My guess is new endorsement, better company

•  

Hey Devin, what's the news?

Know you said some time ago that Stricker is the only guy who has an $ endorsement deal.

Does Webb make that two.

Guess US Open Champ has it's advantages.

OZ-Crocman.

•  

CROCMAN
    Hey Devin, what's the news?

Know you said some time ago that Stricker is the only guy who has an $ endorsement deal.

Does Webb make that two.

OZ-Crocman.

The details are a little fuzzy on this at the current moment.  He likes the apparel and switched to it virtually overnight at TPC Boston.  I am uncertain if we have or will have him sign a long term agreement...Stay tuned!  

•  

I think they have a picture next to my locker with Webb's foot up on the bench.  The pic was too difficult to tell for sure, but it was defenitly at TPC Boston.

•  

BostonBuzza
    I think they have a picture next to my locker with Webb's foot up on the bench.  The pic was too difficult to tell for sure, but it was defenitly at TPC Boston.

It was at Druid Hills in Atlanta, GA.  Truly a beautiful track.  

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    CROCMANHey Devin, what's the news?

Does Webb make that two.

OZ-Crocman.

The details are a little fuzzy on this at the current moment.  He likes the apparel and switched to it virtually overnight at TPC Boston.  I am uncertain if we have or will have him sign a long term agreement...Stay tuned!

We'll see if Rob was listening to me at RICC... I told him FJ has to get Webb signed long term.  Would be huge for apparel.  

•  

Webb is a FJ must ....Make sure he signs on the long term dotted line !  In the meantime clothe him and transform him into a FJ Fashionista !  Definitely fits the bill....

•  

It would certainly be a coup indeed. Especially since the team at RL develops very longstanding relationships with their playing professionals.

Davis Love, Tom Watson, and Luke Donald have been in their fold for many, many years. A couple years ago Jonathan Byrd and Webb Simpson were added. So folks don't hop in and out of the RL brand.

Love to have Webb if it works out.

•  

He looked very stylish in Navy (day 1) and Black ( day 2) FJ gear and white/black saddle Ryder Cup Icons at the Turkish Airlines event

• 2756 points

Rolling FJ Sports now?  I thought he was an Icon guy...

•  

Ryan Atkins
    Rolling FJ Sports now?  I thought he was an Icon guy...

He switches back and forth but usually wears ICON for tournament rounds.

•  

Hopefully the word is spreading on tour about the new lines at FJ and the options to match with the MyJoys.  Would like to see some new players make the switch to FJ.

TT