Which do you prefer in FJ Shirts - Athletic Cut or Std?

Which do you prefer in FJ Shirts - Athletic Cut or Std?

•  

The Footjoy team continues to produce shirts cut in both Athletic and Standard styles, do you a favorite between the two?

•  

Standard cut right now. If I can slim down I would like athletic cut :)

•  

Standard cut right now. If I can slim down I would like athletic cut :)

•  

I prefer the Athletic cut because of the shorter sleeve length. I hope the adjustments to the Standard style will happen sooner than later. In the meantime, more Athletic styles please.

•  

Standard cut. Too old for the Athletic look.

•  

Athletic by far...

•  

Standard cut for me.

•  

I have them both and no preference between them.  A great all around product.

TT

•  

I love both, it doesnt really matter! Only nice thing is I love long sleeves for sweaty hot days!

•  

I just want them to fix the sleeve length...love the shirts but the sleeves are too long for my liking (although that hasn't stopped my purchases).

•  

I am with Tim.  I have both.  I just go a full size down in regular and I am fine.  Awesome shirts that just get better each season!  

•  

Standard, but depends on body style and how you like your clothes to fit. STD will give you a little room to move and the ATH cut will be a bit more snug.

• 640 points

I have some of both cuts.  I also go a size down in regular cut shirts.  Style is first priority.  The choices are plentiful nowadays.  I'm lovin' it.  Keep'em coming FJ!  

• 640 points

I have some of both cuts.  I also go a size down in regular cut shirts.  Style is first priority.  The choices are plentiful nowadays.  I'm lovin' it.  Keep'em coming FJ!  

• 640 points