Bitten by the FootJoy bug...

Bitten by the FootJoy bug...

• 2762 points

And bitten pretty bad.  I've managed to add a couple of long sleeve mocks and lisle short sleeves to the rotation.  I also tracked down the Aquascutum sweater Adam Scott wore one day during The Open.  Pretty nice stuff, but not FootJoy! 

•  
    Nice apparel, love the mocks!
  •  

"I told you! No wire hangers, ever!" 

But very nice clothes! :-)

•  

Nice starter collection.  Add a base layer and wind breaker and you will be ready for fall/winter golf.

•  

Here's a question from the uninitiated (as yet).

Do regular FJ shirts come with the Tiltest logo on the sleve? or is that a custom (or other) option???

OZ-Crocman.

Buy the way ... nice collection Smithjss and just loved the comment about the steel hangars.

•  

Hey ... do they make FJ hangars?

OZ-Crocman

•  

CROCMAN

Here's a question from the uninitiated (as yet).

Do regular FJ shirts come with the Tiltest logo on the sleve? or is that a custom (or other) option???

OZ-Crocman.

Buy the way ... nice collection Smithjss and just loved the comment about the steel hangars.

The Titleist patch is a Tour only item. You can get shirts with the logo on eBay sometimes.

The wire hanger quote is from the movie Mommie Dearest. It was a quote that Joan Crawford had screamed at her daughter after finding one dress on a wire hanger.

Cheers mate.

•  

Yes, but store make every point to keep them in the store when you buy the shirts!

•  

Looks like Smithjss will be fitting in with the rest of all FJ Fashionistas very nicely ! Now we'll need to see the coordinating shoes, socks, gloves, hats........

•  

Smithjss

And bitten pretty bad.  I've managed to add a couple of long sleeve mocks and lisle short sleeves to the rotation.  I also tracked down the Aquascutum sweater Adam Scott wore one day during The Open.  Pretty nice stuff, but not FootJoy! 

Nice collection!

-ICONs for ALL

•  

Nice selection ! I like the tour logo as well. 

• 2762 points

Thanks guys...and gals! 

•  

Great stuff, I have to ask...Where di you get the lisle short sleeves?  They look great!!

•  

Nice mocks! 

I need to get started with the long sleeves as well. . . good reminder.  Thanks.

• 2762 points

BostonBuzza

Great stuff, I have to ask...Where di you get the lisle short sleeves?  They look great!!

I found them on ebay but didnt pay the typical premium that they currently fetch. They were certainly more than the standard FJs but I got lucky on these at under $100 each.