FJ Belts

FJ Belts

•  
    I have been to several shops and pro shops on courses, they all have nice FJ apparel displays but not one will carry the FJ belts. I heard from two different people, one a Watts, One a course, that they don't carry because they have to order a min of 72 per purchase. Is this true? Really what a shame... So I don't own a FJ belt. I hope this can be addressed and fixed for the FJ loyalist out there.
  •  

You should be able to special order through your pro shop.

•  

I think as of now that they are only available in Europe. I know that I am anxiously awaiting them being released in the US.

• 678 points

Anyone have pics? I'd be interested in picking up a belt.
  •  

Currently an item available in Europe.  Should run you somewhere around $100 - $130 to get one in the US.  Maybe in the U.S. someday -  I just hope the belt is a little different version.  Below is picture of the FJ buckle being used with one of my favorite colors.

• 2947 points

Go Hokies

Currently an item available in Europe.  Should run you somewhere around $100 - $130 to get one in the US.  Maybe in the U.S. someday -  I just hope the belt is a little different version.  Below is picture of the FJ buckle being used with one of my favorite colors.

Holy crap Bobby, that's scary COOL!

•  

Roaddog14
    Anyone have pics? I'd be interested in picking up a belt.

The "standard" belt from FJ:

-ICONs for ALL

•  

You gotta do what you gotta do.

http://www.footjoy.com/community/cfs-filesystemfile.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Discussions.Components.Files/22/4466.GoHokies-maroon.jpg

•  

i'm looking forward to a FJ belt.  but i'm hoping it's a little different than the one available in Europe.  not as big of a fan of the square belt buckle.  i prefer the rectangle buckles.  currently my 'golf' belt is of a competitor.  will have to find a different one for the FJA invitational.

•  

Go Hokies

SWEET!

Exuding with class, Hokies. . . luvit!

•  

Unfortunately can't join you this year in the Invitational, because would carry some belts saving the shipping costs.

Anyway I found an interesting opportunity for those who are interested to buy belts  from europe - http://www.golfonline.co.uk/footjoy-golf-belt-double-strap-2012

•  

I think everyone is missing my point... all green grass acounts and stores will not bring FJ belts in to inventory because of amount needed to be purchased. Has anyone else heard of this?

•  

I've been looking through the latest FJ Catalog and do not see a FootJoy belt listed.  The 72 number may have been in a previous years when belts were available in the U.S.

Just my two cents.

http://www.footjoy.com/community/cfs-filesystemfile.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Discussions.Components.Files/22/4466.GoHokies-maroon.jpg

•  

Go Hokies

You have a matching Orange FJ belt ???? dude, you are the best golfing clothes horse I have ever seen :)

•  

Bobby's golfing attire is second to none.  The man is a clothes horse, or clothes hokie.

Bobby - what brand is that strap you're using with the FJ buckle?