New shirts!

New shirts!

•  

GT could not agree more about the comfort and quality.  They are so good in the heat and humidity.  Only have 2 but adding as I play courses that feature FootJoy in their Pro shops.

• 2589 points

Nice -- like the raspberry and Purple.

•  

Love this style. I have the Lavendar and I have a Black. Since I have different styles in Light Blue I have resisted that one. Raspberry and Lime..... Still pondering.

The other shirt I am fond of is the solid color with the striped inner collar. Love that one big time!

•  

Tar Heel

Love this style. I have the Lavendar and I have a Black. Since I have different styles in Light Blue I have resisted that one. Raspberry and Lime..... Still pondering.

The other shirt I am fond of is the solid color with the striped inner collar. Love that one big time!

Absolutely!  Love this style as well and already have one in the Hunter Green...plan on adding a Royal Blue here at somepoint.  The raspberry and lime I really wasn't sure about until I saw them in person (especially the raspberry...pinkish colors typically aren't my color).  

•  
    The purple is gorgeous in person, I have this one and it is quickly becoming a favorite.
    • 307 points

They look great!