New shirts!

New shirts!

•  

Picked up a few new FJ shirts yesterday.  Prior to this purchase, I had four FJ shirts but given how comfortable they are and the excellent quality, I decided that wasn't nearly enough.  So I picked up four new ProDry Lisle Pencil Stripe shirts.  Below are my new additions (Ocean/white stripe, Lime/Navy Stripe, Purple/white stripe, and Raspberry/sky stripe).  Obviously I'm a huge fan of the pencil stripes (already had two prior to this purchase) and I really like these new ones.  The lime is a little "brighter" in person than it appears on the website.  Now the one that surprised me was the Raspberry...didn't expect I'd pick this one up until I saw it in person.  So for those of you that don't have FJ shirts...go get 'ya some!  And for those that already have them, you know where I'm coming from!

•  
    They look great! I think Raspberry should be a team color for the invitational! Are you coming??
  •  
    Looking good, the Raspberry is on short list!
  •  
    That's awesome, love the colors and the FJ on the collar.
  •  

Very nice !!

•  

Justinu3
    They look great! I think Raspberry should be a team color for the invitational! Are you coming??

If only.  Doesn't look like I'll be able to get off work....I'm only mildly depressed at this point but that depression level will worsen as the event draws nearer.

•  

Justinu3

If only.  Doesn't look like I'll be able to get off work....I'm only mildly depressed at this point but that depression level will worsen as the event draws nearer.

•  
    Justinu3
    Actually any of those four colors would be fine!
  •  

Very inspiring, GTJacket8.  Beautiful shirts.  I don't know why I haven't pulled the trigger on the new ones, and I don't know why I only own "1" FJ shirt. . . but I should soon.  The pencil stripes are a wonderful design and I love them.  Congrats  .. .. .. .. Thanks!

•  

Very nice Andrew, you will be looking sharp in those shirts.

• 2671 points

Nice color choices! I will getting some new ones in very soon..
  •  
    Outstanding collection! Congratulations on you selections!
  •  

Great Selection (you can't go wrong, they're FJ)!

Enjoy and impress.

-ICONs for ALL

• 678 points

Partial to the ocean blue but already have a lot of blue. Think I'll get the rasberry
  •  

Very nice shirts. The pink is a must.