Belts and buckles... Do you accessorize?

Belts and buckles... Do you accessorize?

•  

Anyone add a little flash to their golf style with a custom buckle or belt  in addtion to their FJ Shoes?   Do you have a little Poulter in you?  LOL

Let's see what you have....

•  

Not me, I just use a plain black leather Brooks Bros belt. Nothing flashy....

•  

Nothing too flashy.  But I would like to get my hands on the FJ belt from the contest.  That would be sweet to sport on the course.

•  

I use belt buckles on an occassion.  I have one with my initials (like Anthony Kim) but I do not wear it often unless it's a day where I want to be flashy.

I do don the tartan's from time to time... but I have to have my FJ's matching so sometimes it takes awhile for me to snag the right color of shoes.  I will put up a picture of my latest tartan/FJ collaboration when I get time.

•  

Well since no one wants to share...  here are mine.    In the second pic the top belt is mine.  I also have a red/black python but I haven't taken a pic of that one.

•  

John... where did you get that green belt?  that would go amazing with the green reptile FJ Classics.

•  

Why yes, I do accessorize with belts/buckles.

I have the Addidas trophy buckle that I use with a black smooth belt (for black shoes) and a white perforated leather (for use with white shoes). I also have 3 trophy buckles; red, royal blue, and silver, which I alternate to match my shirts and hats. As an FYI, I have written to our friend Scott Cameron and requested that he add a stainless steel buckle to his Custom Shop offerings. Think of that one my friends!

Since no one brought it up, it must be plainly stated.... a belt should match the shoes in primary color. If you wear white shoes, the belt must be white (are you listening TW?). Anyone with style understands this fact. If you have a black / white combo on the shoe, it's OK to have the black belt, but only if the shoe has more black... It's the same with socks... they match the shoes.

Here endeth the lesson for today!

•  

Dude! Where did you get these buckles? As a fellow lefty, I love the top piece of hardware. Very well done.

You must live in Texas or Arizona to have all this exotic "skin."

•  

Tar Heel may be our new "Mr. Style".

;)

•  

EMKelly0106

John... where did you get that green belt?  that would go amazing with the green reptile FJ Classics.

Guy on ebay sells them made to length and width.  Franciso Aguirre with Suncity Boots is the guy's name and ebay id.  However, the quality isn't close to House of Fleming or Peidmont Leather. 

•  

Tar Heel

Dude! Where did you get these buckles? As a fellow lefty, I love the top piece of hardware. Very well done.

You must live in Texas or Arizona to have all this exotic "skin."

Thanks.  Lime green &  brown one was made it Texas.  The others were made  in Georgia (House of Fleming) and NC (Piedmont Leather).

Buckles are made by Bettinardi Golf.   They can custom make pretty much any logo or design starting at $125.

•  

Tar Heel - that is a great suggestion for a Scotty Cameron stainless steel belt buckle.  I would like to see something like that come out of the studio store.

•  

I was thinking House of Fleming.  I just love the color there, would match my future ICONs to the letter.  The reptile is always my favorite.  GREAT choice with the belt!

•  

Talk about belts... especially matching with your outfit.....

•  

Yeah that would be nice but doubt that will ever happen.  I never thought he would ever release cashcovers either.   He could suprise us though!