My New FJ Hoodie :)

My New FJ Hoodie :)

• 300 points

Got the heather gray one.  Just need some cold weather now so I can break it out!  :)

•  
    Sweet! How'd you get this so soon?
  •  

They are nice. But don't wish for any cold weather.

TT

•  

very nice!  didn't even realize they had them.

•  

It's also the first time I see it. It looks very nice.

Shooho, share us a pic with the sweat opened. 

Welcome to the Community.

•  

Welcome to the FJC.

That is truely a rare find. From where did you acquire?

Wear it in good health but do not ask for cold weather as we (who live in the Midwest) get more than our share during the season(s)....

-ICONs for ALL

• 2712 points

Shoohoo,gotta get one. Where did you find it ?

•  

I WANT ONE !!!!!!!!!!!!! Where did you get that ??? please

• 300 points

Got it from a friend ;) 

Getting another one this week and hopefully some other very rare FJ/Titleist items.

•  

It is truly a shame Salacious BH is no longer with us. Perhaps if he had a FJ hoodie instead of a Yankees hoodie he might still be with us. However there were rumors that Chris Garrett was planning on "jacking" SBH's stylish garb not to mention his "ho'made grille".

But the good news is SBH's distant cousin Acrimonious BH has learned of the up coming FJ Ambassador event and promises a music video tribute to his late cousin.

•  

bholley

It is truly a shame Salacious BH is no longer with us. Perhaps if he had a FJ hoodie instead of a Yankees hoodie he might still be with us. However there were rumors that Chris Garrett was planning on "jacking" SBH's stylish garb not to mention his "ho'made grille".

But the good news is SBH's distant cousin Acrimonious BH has learned of the up coming FJ Ambassador event and promises a music video tribute to his late cousin.

Good news about Acrimonious BH coming in to fill the void left by the far to early demise of Salacious BH. I hope he has what it takes to fill Salacious's big shoes. Word.

• 300 points

Just got another one today!  Unfortunately..... the XL is WAY to big on me so these will have to be passed on to someone else.   Anyone interested????   :)

• 300 points

Here's another pic of it.  They feel great BTW.  lightweight, stretchy, and super soft! 

•  

I don't know foot joy hoodie sizing. please measure the armpit to armpit in inches and what is it made of cotton, poly etc ?  Thanks

•  

shooho

Just got another one today!  Unfortunately..... the XL is WAY to big on me so these will have to be passed on to someone else.   Anyone interested????   :)

Yes I am.  My wife can shrink anything to fit.

TT