FJ Belt

FJ Belt

• 637 points

When are these belts going to be available in the US? I would no doubt bye black and white immediately. Come on FJ, I'm sure many would agree!

•  
    Patience Tyler. FJ has just had a start to their apparel lines this year. We have discussed this topic very often, including having a MyJoys offering for we shoe junkies. Not in the cards yet, but I'm sure it's coming!
  •  

I'm convinced after all the enthusiasm in turn of the new FJ belts, it will be released in the US.
    This time we, in Europe, have been privileged because the belt is really nice.

•  

does anyone have a pic of the other FJ belt they gave away?  from what i remembered, i liked the look of that one better.

•  

There are avenues to acquire the U.K. style belt if you really want one (as 6 or 7 members of the community did).

•  

The give-away belts have been a completely different style.  I would hope when/if there is a belt made for the US market place it (the belt) would also be of a different style.

•  

Go Hokies

The give-away belts have been a completely different style.  I would hope when/if there is a belt made for the US market place it (the belt) would also be of a different style.

i agree.  you have one correct?  i prefer the rectangle buckle over a square buckle.  but i also like the oval FJ buckle i've seen floating around the net.

•  

Yes -  I have one of the UK versions.   The oval FJ belt was (which looks kind of like a cowboy buckle) was given out at a national Junior event a few years back.  I've also seen a rectangle version but prefer the UK version.  I would prefer a version that uses a snap closure for the belt (have thought about modiflying my UK one).   The is a US company that makes belt straps (about 12 or 14 colors) that will work with the UK buckle (I have a tan belt being delivered today).

• 1539 points

Do many players where the FJ belt buckle on tour?
  •  

Jwill203

Not yet... ;-)

• 1539 points

Devin I'm a little surprised it has taken this long it seems the belt buckle has been in for awhile now.
  •  

Devin_Gmitter

Jwill203

Not yet... ;-)

Sweet...that's going to make it even more interesting when I wear mine at the Member-Guest this weekend!  

•  

GTJacket8

Devin_Gmitter

Jwill203

Not yet... ;-)

Sweet...that's going to make it even more interesting when I wear mine at the Member-Guest this weekend!  

Wore mine at the Am Pub Links today (terrible course management day with slick greens - disasterous outing).

•  

Jwill203

more importantly, i don't!  we need these in the US!!

•  

thomas alston iii

GTJacket8

Devin_Gmitter

Jwill203

Not yet... ;-)

Wore mine at the Am Pub Links today (terrible course management day with slick greens - disasterous outing).

One day they will be in the U.S. (as the cost of shipping from Europe is extremely high!)