FJ apparel on sale at Martins in Myrtle Beach

FJ apparel on sale at Martins in Myrtle Beach

•  

If anyone is in the Myrtle Beach area, Martins near Broadway has FJ apparel on sale.  they had a about a dozen sweaters on sale.

•  

what about shirts...do they do internet orders...do you know the website?

•  

Nice news! I'm headed down to MB in 11 days, and will be stopping by in my annual pilgimage to the Southeast. The hard part will be deciding if I need to "pack light" so I can fir new gear in my bag!

And our resident show maven, Hokies, will be in Myrtle the first week of May this year. Means inventory levels of shoes and FJ gear will drop over that week!

•  

Martins PGA Superstore always has great prices. Good heads up Tdogg.

•  

they had pretty much everything in stock, shirts, shorts, pants, jackets, sweaters, everything.  but only the sweaters and rain stuff was on sale.  well, all their apparel was 10% off, but i think they always have that.

they have a website, just google Martins golf store.

•  

Tar Heel

Nice news! I'm headed down to MB in 11 days, and will be stopping by in my annual pilgimage to the Southeast. The hard part will be deciding if I need to "pack light" so I can fir new gear in my bag!

And our resident show maven, Hokies, will be in Myrtle the first week of May this year. Means inventory levels of shoes and FJ gear will drop over that week!

enjoy the trip!  been home three days and i already want to go back.

•  
    I have made a Myrtle trip every year for the past 14 years with a group of friends. Always a great time. And Martins is one of the best golf shops ever! Hokies buys the place out every year, I know!