1/2 zip drop needle Pullover

1/2 zip drop needle Pullover

• 21 points

Sorry to start off my existence here with a silly question, but here goes.... I bought the light blue vokey half zip and love it.....passed on the latest darker one because I figured I could find one without a logo somewhere. Well, that hasn't been easy. I found a couple online shops but the selection seems limited so I was wondering why. Is this an old item that is almost gone, a new item that just isn't available at many places yet, or is it just very limited? Like I said, sorry for the question but I'm just not an apparel guy. Thanks.
  •  

Welcome to the FJC.

I have had no issues finding the Drop Needle anywhere.   Online prices are pretty fair.

You could always order them from your course pro shop.

TT

•  

OUtiger will lead you straight.  I prefer the Pro Shop method because if anything is wrong they will take care of it for you right away.  That what they are there for.

•  

rrkman,

If you cannot find it now or if you are finding it is sold out at some retailers no problem.  We are rolling out new versions with the Fall Apparel line in July.

•  

Welcome aboard sir

You might also like the regular 1/2 zip pullover. It's exactly the same but doesn't feature the striped inner collar. I have several and they are similar in every way....

•  

Did you check Budgetgolf.com?

Rick might be able to help too (he's a PGA Pro out east).

The drop needle is AWESOME.  Love the collar.  Can't wait to see more of the fall stuff!  Only a few more months!

• 21 points

Thanks guys. I'll keep my eye out for more. Really liked the collar size and fabric of these...most items like that just don't fit, either that or it feels like I'm wearing an Elvis collar.
  •  

My personal favorite piece. Such a versitle article of golf clothing that can be used in a wide variety of climates and conditions.  I believe the Fall 2012 lines will have their fair-share of drop needle 1/2 zips in new colors. And welcome to the community.

•  

rrkman
    Thanks guys. I'll keep my eye out for more. Really liked the collar size and fabric of these...most items like that just don't fit, either that or it feels like I'm wearing an Elvis collar.

RR...

I have both the Drop Needle and the Regular collars. Yes, the DN is a tad bit shorter, but not perceptively. If you find the other, I know you'll enjoy it. I sure do. And it doesn't feel like an "Elvis Collar" at all. The long sleeve is a bit higher for some reason...

Enjoy.

•  

Devin_Gmitter

rrkman,

If you cannot find it now or if you are finding it is sold out at some retailers no problem.  We are rolling out new versions with the Fall Apparel line in July.

early or late July?  i was going to try to order some shirts and a 1/4 pullover in either June or July, but i'd like to wait if it means getting the new line.

•  

Two of the drop needle pullovers will be carried over into new color stories.  The navy will be featured in the Captiva Collection and the black will be available in the Bar Harbor Collection. 

An additional two will be introduced with the Sedona (July 9th ship date) and Adirondack (August ship date). 

PS. If you like the white pullover in our Napa Valley line, I would suggest buying it now!

•  

Devin_Gmitter

Two of the drop needle pullovers will be carried over into new color stories.  The navy will be featured in the Captiva Collection and the black will be available in the Bar Harbor Collection. 

An additional two will be introduced with the Sedona (July 9th ship date) and Adirondack (August ship date). 

PS. If you like the white pullover in our Napa Valley line, I would suggest buying it now!

hmm.  good to know.  i am a big fan of white.  but i already have a few white 1/4 zip pullovers from other companies.  i'll have to check the website and make a decision.