belt buckles

belt buckles

•  

i had never used a 'real' belt buckle until last year when my wife got me a belt with a cool buckle.  now i'm slowly getting addicted.  here is my small collection.  below are my ping, quicksilver, and hurley buckles.  obviously the last two aren't golf, but i still like them.  hoping to add a few more this year.  need a FootJoy one! (hint, hint FJ) what do you guys have??

• 3503 points

I don't have any. I am, not a belt buckle guy but I would rep an FJ one if I stumbled across one one day.

Keep doing your thing!

•  

i wasn't either until last summer.  but after trying one, i liked the look.  now it's just one more golf item to collect!

•  

Nice collection, next would be the FJ one.

•  

Had Bob Marley in mind when I had Bettinardi mill this one for me..

•  

Not into that, but I am not a fashion statement either.  I just like FJ gear for its functionality, it just happens to look good too.

•  

Lusogolf

Nice collection, next would be the FJ one.

that's my plan.  i would really like to get my hands on the one they had in a giveaway last year.  it's a really nice looking buckle.  i'm also looking at getting an IJP and a Travis Mathew buckle.  would be cool to get a custom one, but not sure how to do it or how much it would cost.

•  

Great buckles...Like TNT's custom one as well...Will have to bookmark Bettinardi Custom Buckles as a future source.. Am a fan of interesting buckles. Sport them on and off the course. Here's one I have on today ! Will share some others as well via another post...Would luv to get a FJ one as well !

•  

TNT009

whoa!  that's cool.  i'm going to be checking them out.

•  

NCBob

Not into that, but I am not a fashion statement either.  I just like FJ gear for its functionality, it just happens to look good too.

well, i figure some days i won't play well.....but at least i'll look good doing it!  haha.

• 3503 points

Lookin good there TNT. Very cool

•  

Theyre fast and totally willing to work with you

tdogg21

TNT009

•  

TNT009

Theyre fast and totally willing to work with you

tdogg21

TNT009

awesome!  thanks.  a custom belt buckle would really finish things off.

•  

Here's a few of my buckles from Bettinardi -  they do a great job.

•  

wow.  those are nice as well.  i can't believe i had never heard of Bettinardi before.