this is a pants size question

this is a pants size question

•  

what is the biggest waist size available in the new line of shorts that FJ came out with

•  

Wheelez3030

what is the biggest waist size available in the new line of shorts that FJ came out with

•  
    Devin_Gmitter

Wheelez3030

Well I guess I can't fit in those shorts
    • 3506 points

Im trending up in that direction. Not good for me.

•  

Bummer, because they are great shorts.

•  
    I seriously think that footjoy should come out with a collection of cloths that has shorts for the size up to 50 and shirts up to 3xl I mean I would be one of those people that would buy them and I bet that others that loves the footjoy company will too
  •  

Wheelez3030
    I seriously think that footjoy should come out with a collection of cloths that has shorts for the size up to 50 and shirts up to 3xl I mean I would be one of those people that would buy them and I bet that others that loves the footjoy company will too

It's easier to make a diet. IH! IH!

•  

Wheelez3030

Wheelez You need to hit the gym and stop eating the french fries.

•  
    NCBob

Wheelez3030

I do go to the gym and I work out alot and I don't eat French fries that much I am just a big person and just so you know my pants size is 44 so I am one size bigger than the shorts
  •  

Wheelez3030
    NCBob

Wheelez3030

I do go to the gym and I work out alot and I don't eat French fries that much I am just a big person and just so you know my pants size is 44 so I am one size bigger than the shorts

No harm meant I was just messing with ya. 

•  
    NCBob

Wheelez3030
    NCBob

Wheelez3030

No harm meant I was just messing with ya. 
    I was being serious though I really do work out but I am happy you were kidding and not making me feel bad
    • 3506 points

Keep up the work Wheelez. I need to hit the gym badly myself. When you do accomplish your goal and get want you want, the pants run slightly longer in the leg I found. Nothing a little tailoring won't cure.

Good luck bud, kick butt

•  

if i keep working these long hours i'll be fast approaching that size.  maybe my putting would get better like Big John??

•  

good point

• 1790 points

this will get me motivated at the gym