An All FJ Apparel Day

An All FJ Apparel Day

•  

So.......

Was traveling out to SoCal today for the next couple of weeks, and since I would be sitting in a plane for several hours (and a connection in MPLS), I decided to be comfy in a head to toe ensemble from FootJoy.

So I had on a FJ 1/2 Zip Vest (Navy), a FJ Performance Mock (Light Blue), FJ Performance Trousers (Navy), and even FJ Crew Socks (Navy). Even carried 2 pairs of MyJoys in my FJ Duffle as a carry-on! I'm going to start practicing out here a bit since I haven't played since November, and I wanted to bring some gear out here.

I have to tell you, this stuff is really very comfy to wear on the road. And those of you who fly for a living know how wrinkled and rumpled you get sitting in a plane all day! I'm happy to report..... Nada! Pants look like when I took them out of the wrapper and the vest/mock combo too. I know Chris and Devin will be all like, "it's performance GOLF apparel," not travel wear. But imagine how comfy you will be on course in you can be comfy suffering in Coach between Minneapolis and Orange County.

I can see a new tag line already...... The Mark of a Player, even while he's getting there!

Just sayin'

•  
    That sounds cool
  •  

Nice story Tar Heel.  Good to hear you'll be able to get back out to the course soon.  Just one question for you...why no pictures?  :)

•  
    Who wants to see me? I may take pictures on course this weekend....
    GTJacket8

Nice story Tar Heel.  Good to hear you'll be able to get back out to the course soon.  Just one question for you...why no pictures?  :)

•  

No FJ underwear?

•  

bholley

No FJ underwear?

Yea, come on Randy what gives!?!?!

•  

bholley

No FJ underwear?

performance underwear

•  

Devin_Gmitter

bholley

No FJ underwear?

hahaha come on man if you represent you have to go all out with the FJ stuff

•  

Once it warms up I will be right there with you Randy.  I wear my golf stuff to the office and off the course all the time.  Can't wait to wear the FJ stuff around this spring and summer!

•  

Devin_Gmitter

bholley

No FJ underwear?

Really? Why am I not surprised in any way....

So since this is a famiy AND public web site I'll omit the tounge in cheek answer of "usually I don't wear any" aside...

But since I haven't seen the performance skivvies anywhere yet I have not made the purchase. Any other silly questions from you guys!

•  

Tar Heel

Devin_Gmitter

bholley

No FJ underwear?

Really? Why am I not surprised in any way....

So since this is a famiy AND public web site I'll omit the tounge in cheek answer of "usually I don't wear any" aside...

But since I haven't seen the performance skivvies anywhere yet I have not made the purchase. Any other silly questions from you guys!

Yes...why didn't you use a question mark at the end of that question?   :)  As an aside, I haven't seen the performance underwear anywhere yet either, but will likely also pick up a pair or two when I do.

•  

Only decent photos allowed. Please pass the underwear pics.

•  

You gotta love style.

•  

By the way, welcome to California, your Excellency!

Thanks for stylin' into the state.

•  

Randy I will be glad to send you a pair of mine. You might want to wash them first.