Love the new Apparel Avatar

Love the new Apparel Avatar

•  

The newest avatar for apparel featuring the Cape Cod (really should be named Carolina Tar Heel) Collection is wonderful. Perfect picture for the new apparel line up.

Just beautiful.

•  

Randy... I don't see any yellow in the UNC colors (that ram's horns don't count).  Looks more like UCLA really.... :-P

•  

I just know the collection is made for us with baby blue eyes. Of course, I'll never be as pretty as Randy, even in this collection ;-)

•  

But we have to agree that the new avatar is really nice. Blue is just my favourite color.

•  
    Yep, very nice. New idea: Contest whenever the icons change!? Is the shoes one or any of the other ones new? A lot look updated.
  •  

Dude, I only see a measley 2 garments with yellow. I call those "accent pieces." The rest is blue, mostly Carolina Blue.

Next question?

Justinu3

Randy... I don't see any yellow in the UNC colors (that ram's horns don't count).  Looks more like UCLA really.... :-P

• 3503 points

Tar Heel

Dude, I only see a measley 2 garments with yellow. I call those "accent pieces." The rest is blue, mostly Carolina Blue.

Next question?

Justinu3

No love for Marquette and the Big East?!

•  

Agree on the avatar Tar Heel...it's definitely a nice touch.

•  

dzabkar

Tar Heel

Next question?

Justinu3

No love for Marquette and the Big East?!

I thought the Big East died?  ;-)

•  
    Zero love..... I actually thought it was a train.....
  •  
    Very nice avatar!
  •  
    I like it too
  •  

I always wondered why that box was empty. The new window dressing looks really nice. Well done.

• 1441 points

Randy as you already know this as I will not comment on your carolina comment haha. But I will have to say the cape cod is my favorite line right now love the looks of it.

•  

It might be kind of cool if they rotate like main image on the FootJoy.com homepage.  I could look into it.

We can also start taking votes on which collection you would like to see next as the avatar.