Worst. Sweater. Ever (NOT FJ)

Worst. Sweater. Ever (NOT FJ)

•  

I came across this men's sweater on a mannequin at the PGA Show. It is, in a word, awful. They wasted merino wool on a camouflage pattern? Really?

We all know this isn't from classy and tasteful FootJoy's new apparel. Care to take a guess as to who is marketing this hot mess?

•  

That made for SWAT golfers.... yackity yak

•  

I have nothing against camouflage, and being a hunter/outdoorsman myself I think it has it's place...however, that place is NOT on the golf course.  Not a fan of this sweater at all honestly.

•  

Is this the new Green Beret company? The latest on the golf circuit. I think this is their new "blend in" range and this particular creation is called defecating seagull. I'm looking to the fall collection and in particular the bear's coming range. The advertising campaign for the Green Beret company is we're having a shot at golf. 

•  
    Pretty ugly! Agree that is a waste of good wool.
  •  

Let me guess. It has a matching hat?

Has to be Oakley..... Picking up their para-military bent.

•  

Adidas would be my guess. Or  perhaps Callaway, but that  would be a stretch.

•  

I don't get the camo look for anything but hunting and the military. That's just ugly.

•  

The advertising campaign for the Green Beret company is we're having a shot at golf.

Too funny!

•  

Not only is it ugly it's dangerous.  Nobody could see you in the trees- FOUR!!!

•  

That is pretty ugly. I've never understood the facination of camo.  It has its place in the forest, but not on the course.

•  

Interesting, not my style, but I guess someone people would buy it, especially hunters so that they could use it off the course.

Wheelez, is this what you were talking about though?

•  

Looks like something Under Armor would try and bring to the sport.  

All these ugly tries just make the FJ brand stronger.

•  
    I like it and I would say the company that is making it is walmart
  •  
    kab012345

Interesting, not my style, but I guess someone people would buy it, especially hunters so that they could use it off the course.

Wheelez, is this what you were talking about though?

Not really this is more of what I was talking about www.basspro.com/RedHead-Antler-Camo-Polo-Shirt-for-Men-Short-Sleeve/product/11111105010419/316320