Clothing with the FJA logo

Clothing with the FJA logo

•  

So can I order shirts, pullovers, vests, etc with the FJ Ambassador logo on them via a local course so long as they have a FJ account?  Has anyone else done this?  I've seen some FJA MyJoys and of course the gear from the Invitational had it on it.  

thanks!

•  

Justin

For shoes with the FJA logo, you need to call customer service and talk to Rita. She will handle that transaction for you. And note that the only shoe you can use is the Saddle model.

For clothes I'm not sure. My friend Hokies has been managing that for me through his local Pro Shop. Maybe send a PM to Devin and get his thoughts.

•  

great thanks Randy!

•  

Any other FJA's out there have any advice on this topic?  We can't all ask Hokies to arrange this for us.

•  

I was searching around on the various threads for some insight on this topic.  I apologize if this has been addressed somewhere else, but as a newbie to the FJA side of things, I wasn't sure.

How does one go about ordering shirts or other clothing items with the FJA logo?  Can this be accomplished through your local golf shop with a FJ account?  Also, is there a matrix of the logos (looks like maybe two types) and their placement options on different articles of clothing?

Thanks!!

•  

Mike

Yes, a local course with a FJ account can manage this for you. The FJA Logos are:

Shadowbox- This logo is as it appears under your avatar, with the FJ shield followed by the word Ambassador. This one works great on shirt sleeves and shorts as it is a smaller and longer design.

Crest- Is the FJ shield with the Ambassador text across the bottom. This is larger and works well on the front of vests and sweaters. Looks pretty great on long sleeve sweaters.I have found it a little large for the sleeves of shirts.

Here is a photo of them:

•  

Justin --- PM sent

•  

Picked these up from the course the other day.  Will be ready for Fall.

TT

•  

OUTIGER

TT

Styling and profiling......they look great, Tim.....I like the brown on brown........chuck  

• 1391 points

OUTIGER

TT

Good looking gear Tim!!

•  

No brown in there.  Is grey/black

TT

•  

Devin, I suggest this thread be moved to the Ambassador's Only portion of the website.  It's most appropriate there.

•  

I just got some items in through my local golf shop - enjoy - shirts have FJA logo on sleeve - FJ on collar

shorts have FJA on left leg

•  

Hokie, Great looking collection.  Even I will look good in some of those shirts.

•  

Nice, Bobby. I looove the lime green.