thanks to @FootJoy twitter...

Strick wearing a Cape Cod polo 

•  

Savannah...

•  

Napa....

•  

OoooooHhhhh. AAaaaaHhhhhh!

Stricks looks really great in Carolina Blue! And I am really liking the Savannah stripes. This apparel line up is going to be VERY awesome.

•  

Sweet shirts!  When exactly will these (the new line) be available to the public?

•  

I like how the sleeves look, I hate tight sleeves when I play golf.

•  

GT, sometime this Spring (I'm guessing March).  They will debut to public in late Jan at the PGA Merch Show in Florida.  Although FJ just posted on twitter that Strick is wearing new apparel at the Chevron this weekend so check it out for more!  Hope he wears different stuff than the photo shoot.

Here's the 1/4 zip vest from Napa... I bet the coral polo under is from Newport since coral is one of that collection's colors.  It looks like the vest is dark gray which is part of Napa.

•  

Tar Heel

OoooooHhhhh. AAaaaaHhhhhh!

Stricks looks really great in Carolina Blue! And I am really liking the Savannah stripes. This apparel line up is going to be VERY awesome.

I like the stripes on the Savannah and the Napa photo.  I enjoy the mixing up of the designs so it doesn't look like I'm wearing the same shirt in different colors all week! haha

•  

Checked FootJoy's twitter and they responded to someone today regarding the fit of the polos.

Several styles available in 2012 in an "athletic fit".  Wow,  FJ means business in this apparel game!  NICE

•  
    That Napa is a must have, thanks for the sneaky!
  •  

Justinu3

Napa....

Well spotted Justin, This is the top I'm after: Devin tells me they will be here in the UK soon. I like the savannah too it would go well with the red and blue myjoys

•  

If the UK gets things in prior to you'll have to share some pics if Devo lets them go through that is!

How was the Bahamas, FF?  Good to see you made it back safely.  

•  

We got a sneak peak of the collections at the FJA outing and they are all amazing! This will be a fantastic launch for sure.

•  
    Justinu3

If the UK gets things in prior to you'll have to share some pics if Devo lets them go through that is!

How was the Bahamas, FF?  Good to see you made it back safely.  

They will be releasing at the same time as the US.

•  

The Bahamas were great Justin, the course at emerald bay was very good and I shall post some pictures and a little review in the travel and courses section soon. I just need to download the pictures from the camera.