FJ shirt with FJ on the collar?

FJ shirt with FJ on the collar?

•  

Does anyone know of a way to get a Footjoy ProDry Performance Lisle shirt with FJ on the collar?  Do I need to find a local rep that can order it that way or can any retailer get that done?  Thanks for the help!

•  

You can have it from a internet shop. For example follo this link:

http://www.tourstop.com/istar.asp?a=6&id=32779!16115

•  

Any Authorized Reseller should be able to order them for you. They may ask you to buy 6 however.

•  

Oh ok.....thanks for the replies!

•  

If you local pro/pro shop has footjoy account they could order for you.  Most likely would need a minimum number of shirts - so find some friends and get a group together.

GO HOKIES

•  

Great find, that orange/white polo will be mine!

Lusogolf

You can have it from a internet shop. For example follo this link:

http://www.tourstop.com/istar.asp?a=6&id=32779!16115

•  

The orange/white is also one of my favourites. The bad point is that just accept domestic orders, no shipping Europe.

•  

Lusogolf

The orange/white is also one of my favourites.

Mine Too !!!!!!! :)

•  

www.tourstop.com is very classy and has fast shipping!

•  

TNT as promised you got it.

•  

I might get another orange shirt, just because you never know!!!

•  

The orange looks great TNT, very vibrant.

•  

ENABLERS!  All of you!  You read one small thread, click one tiny link and before you know it you're pulling out the credit card...

I'm just a sucker for top notch golf apparel and peer pressure I guess.  I got a nice little bonus AMEX gift card from work and of course I just spent it on the Lime/Navy FJ polo with a couple of pairs of socks for this summer.  I have the orange one (solid with no FJ on the coller), and it's a great shirt.  I can't wait to game this thing in about 3 months.

•  

And to think the new line isnt even out yet.. I gotta work some overtime$$

joshgiano

ENABLERS!  All of you!  You read one small thread, click one tiny link and before you know it you're pulling out the credit card...

I'm just a sucker for top notch golf apparel and peer pressure I guess.  I got a nice little bonus AMEX gift card from work and of course I just spent it on the Lime/Navy FJ polo with a couple of pairs of socks for this summer.  I have the orange one (solid with no FJ on the coller), and it's a great shirt.  I can't wait to game this thing in about 3 months.

• 506 points

We've got them at my club.  Fire a message if you want more info.

WW