More Loudmouth

More Loudmouth

•  

Our eyes will soon be assaulted even more by Loudmouth golf's glaring prints. They now have Loudmouth kids (I think someone posted a pic of a kid wearing Loudmouth with John Daly recently) and have announced they will offer snow/ski pants in three patterns. They are true snow pants with all the waterproofing, windproofing, and Velcro you need, and are apparently already being worn by some competitive snowboarders. You can be uber-visible on the slopes in the black Shagadelic, Oakmont Houndstooth, and a truly awful pattern I haven't seen before -- Captain Thunderbolt.

General agreement in the community has been that it's not a brand we'd choose to wear because of the quality of construction and the overall affront to golfing sensibilities. But would you wear it on the slopes? The ski patrol would certainly have no trouble finding you!

•  

HOW ABOUT LOUDMOUTHS FOR SCHOOL CROSSING GUARDS, LAWYERS AND THE CLERGY!!!

•  

Chris

I actually saw these Captain Thunderbolt shorts at the PGA Store in the Detroit airport on Monday. Certainly another addition to the awfulness that is Loudmouth....

Frankly, it makes more sense that these guys to be in the extreme sports as opposed to golf.

•  

WOW! Those are bright.

Don't think I have anything to pull that off with. But,  I will take up collections to buy Randy a pair if anyone is interested. :)

•  

I like orange, but LM is a bit much for me!

• 163 points

I kind of like the captain thunderbolt pants! There probably isn't a solid color shirt that won't match!

•  

No thank you Tim....

Get me some IJP or FJ and I'll be much happier!

• 1135 points

Definitely not for me. To each their own, though.

•  

Wow, those are some bright pants.  Don't think I could pull that look off.

• 3467 points

ugh those pants are awful. No thanks, not my taste.

•  

Nothing beat a pair of Tommy Bahama silk trousers!!!!

•  
    All I can say is ....... WHY!?
  •  

I think it matches some folks personalities!

•  

Eh, I don't think these look good at all...

• 3551 points

ehhh...not really my style but, why not. I actually work with a guy who will occasionally wear Loudmouth pants to work (in the corporate office for a large Fortune 500 company). It is definitely an attention getter!