short legged pants

short legged pants

•  

No, I'm not talking about shorts: I'm interested in brands that may cater for a finely tuned athlete with a 29 inch leg. It seems most golf pants are 30 inch anyone know of 29 inch ones?

•  

I GET MINE AT HAGGAR.  TRY AN OUTLET MALL HAGGAR STORE

•  

BRUCE

I GET MINE AT HAGGAR.  TRY AN OUTLET MALL HAGGAR STORE

Thanks Bruce, I'll look up Haggar.

•  

FF

Just get the trousers in an unfinished hem. Then your tailor can finish them for you and you can stop worrying!

• 3467 points

do they sell pants with an unfinished Hem? I would offer up the services of my mother-in-law but i don't know how that would go. She loves to sew. Has a fancy sewing machine. She made my wife and I a quilt for out bed, a quilt for our couch, curtains for our bedroom. A quilt for her grandson's bed. She loves quilting.

• 1135 points

Same problem here. Dockers and Haggar are the only ones I have found regularly. Unfortunately, they are fairly conservative as far as colors go. Good luck in your search and keep us informed.

•  

There are lots of stores in the US that sell 29 inch inseam pants, you just have to look for them.  Once you find some, you'll probably find a very limited selection.  You may have to have the store order some for you in order to get what you want.  I just got a pair of David Leadbetter golf slacks from a major men's clothing store, but had to order to get the color/style I wanted in 29 inch inseam.

•  

Haggar is a great place for golf pants. The price is low enough that if you destroy a pair playiong golf, it's not a catastrophe to your wallet. Plus, they have many sizes (shorter inseams, too) and very good Cool18 pant that's wicks moisture very well. It's all I wear for golf (shorts and slacks), but am looking forward to buying the FJ pants when they arrive at our shop.

•  

I feel your pain I'm about a 27 inch inseam, there are shorts that are too long for me haha

•  

Rwelch360

do they sell pants with an unfinished Hem? I would offer up the services of my mother-in-law but i don't know how that would go. She loves to sew. Has a fancy sewing machine. She made my wife and I a quilt for out bed, a quilt for our couch, curtains for our bedroom. A quilt for her grandson's bed. She loves quilting.

I've found a sub seventy site and some of their pants do come with an unfinished hem that you cut to size and then stitch. Your mother-in-law sounds like she is a very talented lady and you will never be cold or blinded by excessive sunlight in the mornings.

•  

T-Bone

Same problem here. Dockers and Haggar are the only ones I have found regularly. Unfortunately, they are fairly conservative as far as colors go. Good luck in your search and keep us informed.

Hey T-bone, the search to date has taken me to Sub seventy who offer a pair in purple in a performance fabric. I am trying a pair of these and will let you know what they are like when they arrive. Here's hoping the FJ range will have a 29 inch seam option for all the finely tuned athletes here.

•  

Whaql1

I feel your pain I'm about a 27 inch inseam, there are shorts that are too long for me haha

Great whaql, welcome to the custom inseam team, Lol

•  

walmart or koles