Sun Mountain outfitting Prez Cup team

Sun Mountain outfitting Prez Cup team

•  

http://blogs.golf.com/equipment/  

Scroll down to read.  Don't people realize if you don't want to be wet then you should get FJ?!  

P.S. doesn't SM make golf bags??

• 1567 points

I think SM did the ryder cup weather gear that was a disaster last time no?  They must be paying $$$ to have them wear it.  Hope it doesn;t rain!!

•  

I don't understand why they continue to go with Sun Mountain. It was a total disaster the last time. One of these days FJ will be there in their place and then the Pros will apprecciate a quality product.

•  
    1st time an honest mistake - 2nd time demonstrates that some people are morons! Hope the team brings lots of cash in case it rains... I think we just answered the question about this being Freddie's defining moment...
  •  

Hmm,

Interesting. Can anyone tell me what happened with them the first time??

•  

KAB, sun mountain outfitted the Ryder Cup team and the clothes DID NOT perform in wet conditions.

see more here.http://www.mygolfspy.com/sun-mountain-ryder-cup-raingear/

•  

If it rains, the team will be very unhappy!

•  

Very true!  I wonder if FJ ever sponsors a team like this or has in the past?  I'm not sure why they wouldn't be first choice?  Seems illogical to go with anyone else.

•  

kab012345

Hmm,

Interesting. Can anyone tell me what happened with them the first time??

During the Ryder Cup the Team’s rain gear was far from waterproof.  Long story short, they preformed just as poorly as they looked.

•  

Many liked the USA unifroms but yours truly was not a fan. Plus I do believe I was the first to point out the poor workmanship before the gear saw the first raindrop

http://www.footjoy.com/community/forums/t/3700.aspx?PageIndex=1

•  

Bholley, I liked the Peter Millar stuff.  Very nice.

The USA jacket you posted which was the Sun Mountain outerwear is NASTY!!   it's like 1980's middle school sports team.

•  

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice.............

Surprised they did not learn, but wonder if it was a package deal when they signed the contract.

•  
    There must be more to the story than what we know as to why Sun Mountain is outfitting the team, seems rediculous after the Ryder Cup disaster! Hopefully FJ will someday get he opportunity to show real style and performance!
  •  

Justinu3

Bholley, I liked the Peter Millar stuff.  Very nice.

The USA jacket you posted which was the Sun Mountain outerwear is NASTY!!   it's like 1980's middle school sports team.

Justin if you liked the horrid purple cardigan aweater with the crest sewed on crooked you will be happy to know Huggy Bear will be having a yard sale in the near future.

•  
    Lol... Thanks for the heads up Holley. I was hoping for Mr. Rodgers though.