Loudmouth boxers

Loudmouth boxers

•  

Will someone please make them stop? Loudmouth Golf announced today that they are now offering Loudmouth Boxers in three sizes and four patterns. And no smart remarks about about letting your pants do the talking.

•  

I thought this was a bholley type joke.... haha

•  

The answer is WHY. Most people that wear that stuff do it as a joke. I passed some guys wearing that stuff on their way to a company shotgun, and they were laughing about how funny looking they were. If you have no taste, wear that overpriced "stuff".

•  

Perhaps this is for the guy who wants to be outrageous on the inside but is too timid to express themselves on the outside. Alternatively it could be for those who want to match the underwear with the trousers. Maybe it's for the comedian in the bedroom ( I think a cigar is also an obligatory accessory with the boxers for the full effect here). You will be please dto know that I personally been converted. TH can vouch for my turning from the dark side and I'm on the IJP and Sligo trail now for tasteful golfers. Sub seventy is also on the cards. I have put the loudmouth behind me, so they can make as many boxers as they like, I'm passing. Unless of course they are silk and high quality. There's nothing like the feeling of silk...I'm going for a lie down.

•  

Justinu3

I thought this was a bholley type joke.... haha

No joke Justin,

Here is the offending article:

These are Shagadelic: Yeah Baby!!! but any attempt to wear them might just be regarded as going the right way for a smacked bottom so behave!

I'm fortunate enough to have found that these are not in silk they are cotton, so I'm safe... what a relief.

•  

This all falls under the TMI category really. And so I hearby PASS!

Maybe if I ignore it then it will go away....

• 3467 points

i think loudmouth should start looking into making some normal clothes because these same prints are eventually going to run their well dry.

•  

Styled boxers seem like a waste to me since no one is supposed to see them for the most part... Anyhow, this will be interesting. They look like a pair of shorts to me.

•  

kab012345

Styled boxers seem like a waste to me since no one is supposed to see them for the most part... Anyhow, this will be interesting. They look like a pair of shorts to me.

I suspect yo couldn't where them as a pair of shorts because they may not keep you completely covered in the middle of your back swing. In the words of Dylan, The answer my friend is blowin' in the wind.

•  

Its skivvies, so who cares, I dont have to see them!

•  

TNT009

Its skivvies, so who cares, I dont have to see them!

But what if on the fourteenth green your playing partner who was wearing the shagadelic boxers was suddenly attacked from the rear by a bear, who ripped off his pants in the ensuing struggle before making a bolt for cover. It is unlikely that this may happen but never the less it's a possibility that has to be considered. Would you be able to finish the round knowing that you had four more holes to go viewing the outrageous skivvies with a bear behind? 

•  

All I want to know is do they glow in the dark?

•  

Probably Dallin probably. If they don't you can bet that Loudmouth may just be working on that right now.

•  

Dallin this one glows. For a glowing nights have also pyjamas (Trottleman).

•  

i do like the pants but i dont like the boxers