Play Loud: could you? should you?

Play Loud: could you? should you?

•  

Thanks to Golf chic, I've been spending time on the loudmouth site and have to say that some of these trousers are a definite must. I just like the audacity of walking onto a course with these on. I remember being a junior member in a private golf club with loads of dress restrictions: I don't have a pair of jeans in my wardrobe as a result. Perhaps the rebel in me is rising. Dare I, dare you wear these? Get the sun glasses out and enjoy:

•  

LOL looks like a leprechaun on acid

•  

I was thinking the Pazeltine pattern might work with your shoes, but now I'm thinking both the green and the purple are off. There is the Lion's Head on the solid green, if it matches. And you do know Loudmouth makes custom pants???

•  

I've stated this before. Poor sewing job. The side seams do not match up

•  

I guess if you want to look flashy, that is okay, but I defintely think it's for the younger set. At my age it applies more to the clown act.

•  

Lol, we once tried to get these for our golf team last year. We showed our coach the checked pattern. It was kind of a joke and kind of serious at the same time.

•  

Have you been watching this?  http://www.golf.com/golf/video/article/0,28224,2005613,00.html

You will psych out any opponent!!

• 328 points

Every time I see those pants this is all I can think about...

♫ "Anyway you want it, that's the way you need it..."

•  

I would rock the green and yellow pants for sure.  I have some slacks that are bright green, some madras print, some searsucker, and even one with little dancing swordfish all over the pants.  Golf's all about fun, so why not jazz it up a bit?

•  

Hey Holley, you're right. Complete lack of attention to detail there.

•  

You're never too old to put on a fancy pair of pants in my view Eagle. You just have the experience to know what crosses the line of tastefulness, but sometimes it's fun to be flashy and think cirque du soleil.

•  

Hey Kab, did they go for it?

•  

lol Kidfixer, That's fun golf

•  

excellent justin: I need the argyll.

•  

Josh, my wife say's she's going to leave me if I buy a pair of those green and yellow trousers. God, i'm going to miss her!