Nice teasers guys!

Nice teasers guys!

•  

Love it on the homepage... Can you give us any hints on when we'll get to see this stuff online??  Do we have to wait until the PGA Show?  Understand that this is a historic launch for FJ!  i'm on the edge of my seat Chris and Devin!

•  

I'm digging the Cape Code line.

•  

I hope everything is out before the Spring Boys Golf season!!

By the way, what is the "PGA Show?"

•  
    Can't wait to see more on these lines!
    • 1567 points

Can't wait to see this stuff.  PGA Show I think is the PGA merchandise show in Orlando every January I think....

•  

II also noticed the nice little teaser on the home page. It's killing me! I so love all the combinations that I have seen.

And if you like these, wait till you see the Savannah Collection, with it's dark reds and black. So elegant.

And the PGA merchandise show is indeed the major event for all things golf, and it is held in Orlando during the middle of January each year. It's all about the new products coming, from apparel to equipment. And it is also an industry only show!

•  

Can't wait to see these in person, going to be a closet full of FJ shirts for sure!

•  

Tar Heel

II also noticed the nice little teaser on the home page. It's killing me! I so love all the combinations that I have seen.

And if you like these, wait till you see the Savannah Collection, with it's dark reds and black. So elegant.

And the PGA merchandise show is indeed the major event for all things golf, and it is held in Orlando during the middle of January each year. It's all about the new products coming, from apparel to equipment. And it is also an industry only show!

It's killing me too!  I'm so excited to see a lightweight sweater in that teaser.  No wonder Devin never replied to my questions on that!  :-) sneaky

My guess is they will tease us with more and more leading up to the PGA Show in January to create as much buzz and hype as possible.  With what that line looks like I would too!  Watch out competitors!

•  

If you guys ask nicely, maybe you can convince Chris and Devin to give you a preview at Medinah?  

The PGA Show seems to be the logical kickoff, but it would not surprise me to see it on Tour before that - the West Coast swing or the Florida events seems like the most logical place to give the golf world a look at what it to come.  Then let the flood gates open at the show in Orlando...

•  

"Sunday morning we will all meet for a hearty breakfast and a presentation from the FJ staff, including a first look at some new products. "

Sounds like we may see them in a few weeks.

•  

OUTIGER

"Sunday morning we will all meet for a hearty breakfast and a presentation from the FJ staff, including a first look at some new products. "

Sounds like we may see them in a few weeks.

Okay OU, I expect that you and everyone else will have their iPhone/Android phone out and snapping pictures to message me!  man....  :-(