Which Collection are you most excited about in the new line??

Which Collection are you most excited about in the new line??

•  

Let's take a poll shall we?  :-)  Rank your preference 1-4....  here is mine.

(can anyone tell I'm trying to keep myself occupied while impatiently waiting for the new stuff?)

1. Napa Valley

2. Cape Cod

3. Newport

4. Savannah

•  

I'll do them in order of preference;

1. Napa Valley 2.Savannah 3. Cape Cod 4. Newport

They all are going to be excellent choices.

•  

Napa looks great!  

Did you notice the designs of the shirts too?  Different designs of stripes looked like.  Can't wait!  I'm guessing if they are releasing in Jan 2012 we might get a catalog peak in December like we did with the August release.

I'm a little worried they are going to hold onto the info as much as they can with the big release at the PGA show.  Makes sense from a marketing perspective.  Hope they tell Win to release her next teaser from the trip to MA!

•  

I like them in order of appearance here.  I really can't wait for the sweaters.  I have tons of great golf polos, but good golf sweaters are few and far between.  Those half zip argyle sweaters are at the top of my list.

•  

True, but according to Devin they are SUPER warm.  I'm worried about getting too hot in the fall unless it's chilly.  Iowa has incredible extremes.  Hope they have a broad range including vests!

• 390 points

I love the Napa Valley, but wouldn't be awesome if they made the sweaters for like 60 degree weather.

•  

I like them all. But these are my choices.

1. Newport  2. Cape Cod  3. Savannah  4.Napa Valley

•  

Hmm, Cape Cod, Napa Valley, Newport, and Savannah.

•  

Cape Cod (for all the Carolina Blues) and Savannah for the great Reds and Black.

But I will say the Purple added to Napa has my attention. Might have to get some purple Icons!

•  

I'm leaning toward the Savannah -  Looks a little like that Maroon.

GO HOKIES

•  
    Cape Cod followed by Newport!
  •  

I'm shocked they don't have a Blacksburg line too!  :-)  I think doing clothing in the MyJoys store would be MONEY!  Think of the NCAA and other sports you could get embroidered on the new gear.  I'd love to get some FJ Iowa State gear!

•  

Justin

If Iowa State has a University course they may have FJ geat there with a logo. My daughter goes to University of Michigan, and they are a FJ account, so I have some shirts and mocks from there with the famous Block M.

Check into it.

•  

Would say my favorites are the Savannah and Nappa Valley, can't wait to see them!

•  
    Tar Heel

Justin

If Iowa State has a University course they may have FJ geat there with a logo. My daughter goes to University of Michigan, and they are a FJ account, so I have some shirts and mocks from there with the famous Block M.

Check into it.

Great thought Tar Heel. Veenker Memorial is our ISU course. Wish we had OSU's money!! I will check it out. By the way you are welcome for Harrison Barnes... Tell Roy to stay out of our state in the future! :-)