Sneak Peak at new FJ line via Win McMurry

Sneak Peak at new FJ line via Win McMurry

•  

http://www.golfchannel.com/media/mcmurry-gets-behind-scenes-look-footjoy-apparel/

check it out!

•  

P.S. Devin, love the 4 collection names.  Looking forward to the gear.  Can you confirm there is a lightweight sweater (and a vest!) option?  I like the lined one but might get too warm on occasion.

Assume FJ is on the yoke of all of these?

I'm glad that your team did their homework to get it right out of the gates.  Much more powerful launch.

•  

Excellent first look at the upcoming collection.  Like some of the new color schemes.  Can't wait to see the full line next year.  Question:  Is the shoe over the left shoulder of the FJ president the ladies LoPro collection?

•  

Oops.  Over his right shoulder (left side of the screen as we look at it).

•  

pulplvr

Excellent first look at the upcoming collection.  Like some of the new color schemes.  Can't wait to see the full line next year.  Question:  Is the shoe over the left shoulder of the FJ president the ladies LoPro collection?

Yes, (over the right shoulder) those are from our ladies LoPro Collection.  So far the style has been extremely well received. 

•  

•  

Anxious to see the full line. From the onset it looks like more winners from a great company. Will be looking for the catalog and possibly adding somethings from the new when available.

•  

So many superlatives!

The video really shows why a question like "why can't FJ have a full line of apparel" is so big. When a company makes the strategic desision to go, the efforts to actually work through all the development steps, from concept, color, texture, brand fit, and relevance... it's an enormous undertaking. Even the decision of what to call the various collections is painstaking.

Kudos to the entire team at FJ for making the decision and following through with such passion, performance, and precision! Well done.

•  

Great video!!

I love the sweater with the liner for rain in it. It's just what I've been looking for in the cold and rainy conditions of Michigan.

•  

Very cool .  Impatiently awaiting our get together and look at the 2012 line up.

Tim

•  

looks amazing, can't wait for the goods to hit the floor. Launching a full new line is a HUGE undertaking, congrats to FJ for such great items.

•  

I can't wait for this line to drop.  It's gonna be a huge hit

•  
    Looking forward to the release. Any date set yet?
  •  

Looking forward to the release of the new collection. However, my wallet just cringed after watching the video.

• 1563 points

Quality ain't cheap!!!