CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEW APPAREL LINE

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEW APPAREL LINE

•  

CONGRATS FOOTJOY.

NUMBER 1 IN GOLF JOINS THE FULL LINE APPAREL BUSINESS.

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT.

•  

It really is spectacular.  I promise you will not be disappointed

•  

Well Devin & Chris

You surely made a lot of people here very happy. This has been a topic since I came on board and I'm thrilled to hear of the  motivations of your leadership. It's a big day indeed.

There are so many questions to ask, but I'll hold on a bit and patiently await the news as it comes. This will put FJ Apparel squarely in the mix and I'm certain a great deal of success is coming. I'll be especially keen to see which touring pros besides Sticker carry the banner!

Congratulations indeed.

•  

Just by the pics of Stricker I am very giddy about the possibilities.  

Great news and good work FJ.

Chris & Devin continue to listen.

•  

I, too, am quite interested to see what this new line looks like.  Will be interesting to see folks decked out head to toe in FJ gear.

•  

Excited for sure

Deno

•  

When will we get more photos of the line?

•  

I second that!  I missed the blog post about the new line until I saw the FJ tweet today!  I'm sooo excited.  I have the Lisle shirt and love it.  

So other than Strick's pic in the blog are there any others????  I thought Win Mac went to Auschnet and snapped photos but she didn't post them (see FJ's tweet).  The article said she took her camera.... c'mon people you are killing me!

Might have to change out my wardrobe minus my two Scotty polos, a Vokey and FJ.  It'd be nice to get rid of the Under Amour, Nike, etc. in favor of FJ!

•  

Here is a link to the article Win wrote. 

http://www.golfchannel.com/news/fashion-focus/acushnet-enjoying-big-numbers-in-brand-count/

Trust me there is far more to come from Ms. McMurry!

•  

One more thought.  Would LOVE to see a TOUR option where you could get the FJ on the collar and the Titleist on the sleeve like the pros.  Peter Millar does the tour logos on shirts as an option on the site.

Think that would be a brilliant move by FJ/Titleist.  Why wouldn't they want all of us fans running around with their logos all over it!?

•  

If you order your shirts through a Country Club, they can request the FJ on the collar (Titleist on the sleeve etc.)

•  

This recent visit by Golf Channel to Acushnet HQ will surely get many of our collective thoughts going. I loved the part about collections such as Savannah, which features Black, Red, and White schemes. Perfect for my newest Icons!

I can honestly say I am very thrilled about this entire endevour FJ.

•  

Oh yes, I forgot to mention....

Win McMurray, University of North Carolina Tar Heel graduate. So proud...... Makes me think there's a lot of "Carolina Blue" in the new collection!

•  

But what if they decided to use Kevin Streelman and the Duke Blue Devils as the model???  Would you still purchase the new line???

•  

So Devin... what if I don't belong to a CC?  Could I purchase a shirt via another golf club?  I visit Bos Landen in Iowa regularly.  Could they do it?

I feel like it's Christmas in July with this news!!  :-)