Long-sleeve or short-sleeve?

Long-sleeve or short-sleeve?

•  

Long or short-sleeve rain jacket?

•  

It depends on the weather...warm or cold.

•  

Yes. Both. Next question....

•  

Tar Heel

Yes. Both. Next question....

Don't give me attitude Tar Heel... LOL.  I was just getting the general opinion so that I can choose my next jacket.

•  

Need 'em both in the bag.

•  

Both at the same time today in NJ

Deno

•  

Same here...Both

•  

No need to choose......you need at least one of each!

•  

Got to agree.  One of each is the way to go.  Covers all conditions.  Would love to have even one, much less both.

•  

Deno

Both at the same time today in NJ

Deno

•  

I normally only wear Short Sleeve.  I will wear a base layer and mid layer, then the short sleeve as my wind protection.

•  

I have both but I find the long sleeve to feel a bit tight when I am swinging so I take it off. If I am playing and its cold I usually go with the UA cold gear, polo, and SS jacket and as long as I'm moving around I am okay. If you feel comfortable swinging in a LS jacket it will definatly keep you more warm. Check out GolfLocker.com they are havin deals on FJ jackets.

•  

I am a SS only guy when ever possible, but living in Wisconsin LS are a must sometimes.

• 286 points

I go with short sleeve whenever possible because of the restriction i get from LS. Some companies offer the jackets with zip-off sleeves to give a SS and LS in one jacket.

•  

Both.  Never know when you will need them. 

And I still have a couple of older jackets with the zip off sleeves.