WOW-NEW FJ POLOS

WOW-NEW FJ POLOS

•  

I WAS LOOKING AT FJ.COM AND UP JUMPED THE NEW LINE OF POLO SHIRTS.

GREAT COLORS AND NEW DESIGNS.

LOVE 'EM FJ.

•  

I was very impressed as well.  I was happy to see them add a little more flare to their designs.  I hope they will be offered in colors without the white base color.  That would be really nice.

Keep up the awesome work FJ.

•  

+1, great style.

•  

Outstanding. I love the new color blocking combined with white. And of course... that special light blue color will just look so sporty with my own MyJoys!

Hey Hokie... Orange for you buddy!

•  

Just took at look.  New design is nice - with a little splash of color.  The stripped ones are nice also.

We just need a way to get them with FJA Logo on the sleeve.

GO HOKIES

•  

The new Lisle Polos look really sharp. Can't wait to pick some of those up.

•  

What great additions to the line both the bold colors of the Sport and wide variety of the Lisle. I can see it will be an expensive summer. Thanks FJ

• 1550 points

I have been a fan of the clothing for years but seems to have slipped away out retailers.  I used to wear the Titleist line in the 80's & 90's but can't find it anymore.  I really support the Acushnet brands but can't find apparel.  Any help would be appreciated.

•  

Scott, mostly green grass shops for the shirts and stuff. A local club here has the FJ line, from hats to shirts to outerwear. But not every club carries the lines and so you have to search out the locations.

Or check TGW.com....

• 3503 points

I was reading very old posts and came across this. How funny is it to see just how far FJ has come apparel wise even these past several months!

The sky is the limit here!

•  

Full agree, the new collection is awesome.

•  
    Those are some nice shirts
  •  

dzabkar

I was reading very old posts and came across this. How funny is it to see just how far FJ has come apparel wise even these past several months!

The sky is the limit here!

Dzab, I agree with you on both accounts.  FJ apparel has come a long way and the stuff this year is awesome...and looking to only get better when the Fall apparel is released.  Looking forward to spending lots of money on FJ apparel (and shoes, of course) in the future!

•  

One other place to check is Golflocker.com. They have everything available today.

- ICONS for ALL

•  

You can also check in:

www.tourstop.com