Any Chance - FJ - Icon Hat

Any Chance - FJ - Icon Hat

•  

Guys,

Any chance that we might see a line for FJ/Icon Hat?  I have to older FootJoy visor and one hat - but haen't been able to find those for a long time. 

How about a ICON Hat?

Thanks

•  

An ambassador hat to go along with the jacket would be nice.

•  

Would love to see any of the hats FJ or Titleist make with the Ambassdor logo -- WHAT ARE THE POSSIBILITIES?

•  

Don't know how they will work this out since they don't sell merchandise directly. 

I guess they could always try cycling the purchases through to one of their retailers but that may be against business practices?

•  

My wife says I have too many hats... That's not possible is it?

•  

OUTIGER

An ambassador hat to go along with the jacket would be nice.

I tossed that idea out there some time ago and Mike said, if I remember correctly, that all things are possible. that being said, they gave out jackets with the FJ Ambassador logo so the hat might be another giveaway or we might be able to purchase one.

•  

That would be sweet a customizable hat

•  

Since we have a logo, nothing is impossible. We have taken note of the interest for sure!

•  

How about FJ bucket hats also.

•  

Sounds like there could be some hope!!

•  

OUTIGER

You mean like this?

•  

That's what I'd be looking for -  not the rain version but a plain version in white or tan for summer wear.

Could also have the ICON on it.

Go HOKIES

•  

Chris Garrett

OUTIGER

You mean like this?

Thanks Chris, but I was talking about a normal one in lighter colors, not the Rain hat. But I do need to pick up one of the rain hats also.

•  

Chris Garrett

Since we have a logo, nothing is impossible. We have taken note of the interest for sure!

That would be very cool, especially on one of the great new Titliest FJ hats. Just tell me where, when and how much and I will be in line for an ambassador hat for sure.

•  

Great to know FJ is possibly considering a hat, would love to see a FJA hat option