FJ Lined Performance Sweaters

FJ Lined Performance Sweaters

•  

Ordered this beauty today from TGW.com for $86 with free shipping.....also have it in Navy/Pink/White arygle.....time to hit the button.....I know, a hint of lime....

•  

Nice look Chuck.  You will look sharp on those cool mornings in November /December.

•  

I have a solid grey and solid black one in my closet and I love these sweaters.......on these cool days in the Carolinas with a mock long sleeve under them, they are perfect and when it drizzles, you do not need a rain jacket......a great deal......and it did have lime in it......

• 1089 points

great look Chuck. I have the solid Black and Blue. Great in Mass in the fall.

•  

I have 2 different of these...they are fantastic!!!  you will like them very much Chuck!!

•  

Have three and all you'll need is the base layer underneath!! Played in upper 40's in Philly and was toasty!

•  

I love mine. Blocks the wind and all the rain I care to play in.

• 2282 points

Wow Chuck that is awesome!!!

• 421 points

I have the charcoal grey. I like that light sprinkle beads off, wind resistant, and no restriction with swing. Looks great with Black pants.

• 2416 points

I have the charcoal gray, great for the winter time, I love it.  I saw PGA had the argyles for 50% off, but that's only in the store.  That's with the caveat of it was a couple of weeks ago, sizes and colors limited.  They may have raised the prices since.

•  

These Performance Sweaters are wonderful. Wore mine all the time back in the Midwest in the fall. The wind blocking capability is fantastic.

Wear it in good health (and fashion) Chuck.

•  

I have the same one (and one in camel).  They're just perfect for the colder months ahead, unless you're TNT, Randy, or any of the other SoCal FJAs- then 65* is cold.

•  
    Josh, I've played courses here around Decenber and it's been on the 40's or frost delays... The valleys and mountain courses get cold.
  •  

TNT009
    Josh, I've played courses here around Decenber and it's been on the 40's or frost delays... The valleys and mountain courses get cold.

Yup, morning rounds can be very chilly, even here in SoCal or Phoenix.

•  

TNT009

Sorry.....40s and cold don't go together.  We've already had a night where the temps dipped into the 40s, and that's in August.