FYI: FJ Apparel 50% off

FYI: FJ Apparel 50% off

•  

www.golflocker.com/footjoy-golf-apparel-clearance-sale

• 1557 points

I definitely took advantage of that deal... picked up a few things..

•  

Thanks!

•  

much appreciated Noel...have a great Sunday

• 1884 points

Ya great deals out there N'ol!!!

• 3100 points

I found a great deal  as well , Golf Locker is one of my favorites.

They should come up with a smart phone app to make ordering easier, then again maybe they shouldn't because I would be ordering too often.

• 5390 points

Good deal. I picked up a few pairs of shorts. Am definitely a happy camper.

•  
    :-) glad to hear all your appreciations, guys... I took advantage of it, also. I picked up a couple shirts (athletic cut- new to me) and a pair of pants. I also had to try the compresion socks. I've always had compresion socks but the ones I have goes up to my knees- wouldn't look good in golf- I don't think. I'll post some pictures when I get them tomorrow. I'm pretty excited about it.
    • 4496 points

I had looked at a few specifics that caught my eye, sadly none had the right fit.  It's near the end of our golf season (we have maybe 2ish months left pending weather).  So I'll have all winter to work on increasing the collection size :)

•  

Thanks Noel! ordered two more for the collection

• 542 points

Golf locker generally has great deals on footjoy stuff
    • 118 points

My club had FJ performance shirts on a nice sale at end of season.  I bought  several and they are awesome.  Wish I would've been wearing them all year.

• 442 points

Thanks for your post alerting us to the sale. I never heard about Golf Locker before this site and have now purchased a bunch of stuff from them. I am really happy with all aspects of my dealings with them. Thanks again for the heads up.

•  
    "FJ James wrote the following post
    at 9/25/2014 5:42:28 PM
    Thanks for your post alerting us to the sale. I never heard about Golf Locker before this site and have now purchased a bunch of stuff from them. I am really happy with all aspects of my dealings with them. Thanks again for the heads up."

Absolutlely, FJ James!
    Welcome to the FJC, if I haven't already said that.

Glad to hear you took advantage of the sale. It's always good to find them.... Do post us some photo of your new stuff... would love to see them all!
  •  

Not too often you see these prices!