Merino Sweater Vest Closeout

Merino Sweater Vest Closeout

•  

Based on an earlier alert today, I went to budgetgolf.com and ordered one of these today for $49.  Thought what the heck, one good deal and looks like it has some lime green in it........

• 5152 points

I see the quest for new articles of FJ apparel with Lime green in your future. Congrats on the win.

•  

I'm going to take a look in  a few minutes .  thanks

•  

didn't find this - too late

•  
    That's great pick up... Nice!
  •  

They sold out in one day.......that was pretty quick....the representative said they were closeouts......if so they should be hitting the others....golflocker and tgw....soon........did not see them in the new catalog.......glad I pushed the button.........

• 5104 points

How do these run size wise in relation to the shirts sizes?

•  

miniwarmth
    How do these run size wise in relation to the shirts sizes?

I wear the same size in merinos as I do my shirts.

•  

Checked their site today and they have them......look under FootJoy, men's shirts, ........mine will be here on Thursday...........

•  

Just got both of them - thanks Chuck

• 5104 points

Guys -- how do these fit? if you were an XL in a non-athletic fit shirt, would you order an XL for these vests as well?

•  

I wear a XL in a shirt and that is what I ordered......bought a purple one last year and love the fit......like Devin said, order the same size as your shirt.......you will be happy........pull the trigger......

• 5104 points

Thanks guys - somehow I missed Devin's post.
  •  

The good ole US Postal Service delivered my new sweater vest while I was the Hootie Hometown Roundup today and when I got home, my wife graciously...ha.... informed that my order was here.......anyhow, yesterday while I was at the course they had some overruns come in and I picked up this beauty to go with my sweater.......the color is seamist.......close enough to lime for me......:-)

•  

Should look really sharp, Chuck.