50th Class Reunion Golf Outing Apparel

50th Class Reunion Golf Outing Apparel

•  

That I would share my outfit for our outing on Saturday morning at my high school 50th reunion.....social gathering Firday night, golf outing Saturday morning, banquet Saturday night, and breakfast Sunday morning.......hope we can stand all this excitement...........Staying at the Knoxville Marriott near the Worlds Fair Site......should be interesting......always good to go home and relive old times........cheers.....chuck  

•  
    Great looking ensemble Chuck. I am having my 25th reunion year this year so you have me beat by a couple of years! Love the way your coordination even goes down to the watch!

Did you have the hat embroidered yourself with the Team Titleist in orange on the back?
    • 798 points

even down to the watch. Lookin' good Chuck!!

• 1954 points

Looking sharp as always.

•  

Nice!  You are ready!

I thought you might use the FJ City on this ensemble...

•  

Mike_C
    Great looking ensemble Chuck.  I am having my 25th reunion year this year so you have me beat by a couple of years!  Love the way your coordination even goes down to the watch!

Did you have the hat embroidered yourself with the Team Titleist in orange on the back?

Thanks............a couple of years....ha...ha.........No, that is a tour hat and it was a gift.......

• 1846 points

Johnny Majors would be proud.

•  

Great stuff Chuck...wear it proudly!!!

•  

noeldaof
    Nice!  You are ready!

The grey shorts I have are not FJs and wanted an all FJ look......they would not work with the Khaki pants and hat and there will be other days for the FJ City shoes.....picked up the tours recently and need to break them in......thanks for the suggestion.....

•  

ChuckZ
    noeldaofNice!  You are ready!

The grey shorts I have are not FJs and wanted an all FJ look......they would not work with the Khaki pants and hat and there will be other days for the FJ City shoes.....picked up the tours recently and need to break them in......thanks for the suggestion.....

Good call!

• 2583 points

Enjoy the weekend.  I am assuming that Orange is a school color.  

•  

A little too Orange for me, but you are a Vol aren't you ? In Knoxville you should blend right in with that outfit :) very nice have a good time !

•  

Good to know that others are getting to the stage of 50th HS reunions, Chuck.  We, too, had a golf outing at mine two years ago.  Wore pink FJ shirt, StaSof glove, and white with black saddle DryJoys Tours for mine.  Had no FJ gear in my HS colors (orange and black) to wear.

•  

Love the orange - funny -  about 37 years ago my wife and I spent honeymoon time in close to the same place you are having your reunion.  Have fun.

•  

Cool looking outfit, Chuck. Hope you have a great time...