FJ Shirt in Home Page

FJ Shirt in Home Page

• 1750 points

noeldaof
    21211 is even nicer physically.  The stripe colors are vibrantly blending nicely as a nice accent to its clean white background.  I'm just thrilled to have it.

Dirt4900, if you don't already have it, try golflocker.com.  I tried a local store and a pro shop but weren't successful, but GL .com had it and sent it right away.

Hey Noel, how do you notice the fit.  I don't have a FJ shirt yet but am trying to find a store in my area that has them to try on.  Some online sites reviews mention that a lot of the styles run large.  So I am in between XL & XXL but if they run large I would take the lower size.  Was just curious your perspective since you now own the shirt if you think it runs true to size or not?   Thanks for any assitance....

•  
    Hey, DB, thanks for asking.
    First, I'll let you know, there are two types of cut in FootJoy shirts that I know about. The popular or original cut is the relax fit and the other is the athletic fit which is the one that hugs the body closer.

This particular shirt/style is the relax fit which I lean towards more. Probably because I'm old school and for no other reason. ....ok, yes, it also hides my belly a little. :)

There's also a size guide in the website and that's what I used to go by for my first few shirts and it was perfect. So to answer your question, yes, it runs in true size. I wear a small size shirt. I can wear a medium and it's okay, but the nicer fit on me I think is a small.

Hope this helps.

No'l

• 798 points

Agreed, all of my FJ Polo's and rainwear are a size down from my normal size. I find the performance pullovers and base layer to be more true to my regular size.

• 1750 points

noeldaof
    Hey, DB, thanks for asking.

First, I'll let you know, there are two types of cut in FootJoy shirts that I know about.  The popular or original cut is the relax fit and the other is the athletic fit which is the one that hugs the body closer.

This particular shirt/style is the relax fit which I lean towards more.  Probably because I'm old school and for no other reason.  ....ok, yes, it also hides my belly a little.  :)

There's also a size guide in the website and that's what I used to go by for my first few shirts and it was perfect.  So to answer your question, yes, it runs in true size.  I wear a small size shirt.  I can wear a medium and it's okay, but the nicer fit on me I think is a small.

Hope this helps.

No'l

Cool N'ol, thanks  for the info.  I just saw this shirt in NC on vacation last week and I couldn't believe the response I received.  I saw it in a package on the desk at the pro shop and asked if someone ordered that shirt specifically or do they stock it?  The Pro Shop attendant asks the pro who is in his office and I hear everything, he tells me that they just ordered those and haven't put them into inventory.  They will be ready to be purchased in a few days.  I then asked so you are telling me that if I give you cash for this shirt right now you can't sell it to me due to an inventory issue?  I couldn't believe they would turn away business that quickly on someone inquiring on buying a $68 shirt?!!!!  I found the whole situation crazy but did get a great look at the shirt and everyone above is correct its even better looking in person.  

•  

I couldn't agree with you and everyone more!

The shirt is very attractive and I wouldn't be surprised if the pro shop uses it for display to attract more FootJoy business in the store.  But in any case, I hope you got your order in.  This will quickly sell out.  In case you didn't put one in with the pro shop, private mail "19hole" or www.golflocker.com

Best of luck, DB!