ANY CHANCE - COLOURED FJ PANTS?

ANY CHANCE - COLOURED FJ PANTS?

•  

Hey Devin, have been seeing alot of brighly coloured pants on Tour recently.

Any plans to release some FJs in maybe some of the new shorts colours to get away from the black,navy.stone cycle?

•  

CROCMAN
    Hey Devin, have been seeing alot of brighly coloured pants on Tour recently.

Any plans to release some FJs in maybe some of the new shorts colours to get away from the black,navy.stone cycle?

EX-US is far more likely to go that route than here on American soil.

Each market has a line that is tailored to the consumers in the area.  Japan for instance is most likely to go down that route where golf fashion is a completely different animal.

In Australia it is hard to say, but as luck would have it our EX-US teams are in the office this week so I can ask my Australian counterpart.

On a personal note I would love some colored pants in our line!

• 4743 points

Red, Blue, Green... I'm in.

•  
    I've seen a Titleist red, white and orange... C'mon FJ, this goes in line with colored socks!
  •  

Tell the Aussies to bring over some red/white XPS-1's

TT

•  

Would love to see orange, pink, purple or lavender, red, and grey in performance shorts.....

•  

While not an out there color, I would fancy some chalk stripe trousers...... Classy and timeless. Just like me!

•  

IF we are going classic -  how about gray/grey with a baby blue stripe (or  Maroon with Orange Stripe!)

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    CROCMANHey Devin, have been seeing alot of brighly coloured pants on Tour recently.

EX-US is far more likely to go that route than here on American soil.

Each market has a line that is tailored to the consumers in the area.  Japan for instance is most likely to go down that route where golf fashion is a completely different animal.

In Australia it is hard to say, but as luck would have it our EX-US teams are in the office this week so I can ask my Australian counterpart.

On a personal note I would love some colored pants in our line!

Disappointing!!!

Will keep my eyes out in Japan and Europe. I'm thinking along the lines of TH and believe FJ should at least trial a new colour to gauge response  .. after all who doesn't like a red or sky blue or green or pink pants to complement the collection.  

• 1680 points

We could always bring back the plus fours.

•  

Tar Heel
    While not an out there color, I would fancy some chalk stripe trousers...... Classy and timeless. Just like me!

I almost picked up a pair of chalk stripe trousers from their euro collection.  I found a site that would ship free to the US over a certain (and very reasonable) price point.  But they had just sold out of the trousers by the time I found them.

• 4881 points

In Asia, brightly coloured pants are defacto golf wear and those wearing neutral colour pants/shorts look really old/boring. In the club tournament this past weekend, there might have been 2 out of the entire group with black or khaki trousers.  Definitely a different market over here!

• 1637 points

some nice color would just make the product jump off the shelf even faster.  While nothing wrong with what is currently available, I would like to see something else from the color pallet.

• 1393 points

MarkWDallasTx
    Red, Blue, Green... I'm in.

...word!

• 1393 points

bring on the clor...