Rain gear sale at Golflocker

Rain gear sale at Golflocker

• 1718 points

Chuck will probably beat me to this, but I just saw on Twitter that Golflocker is having a two day sale on rain gear.

It's only a few items, but their sale price on an XP jacket certainly has me tempted.

• 1869 points

Wow, your slacking today Chuck!!!    Must be on the course or something!    Thanks for the info kmc, good deals.

• 1637 points

Will have to check that one out.  I need a couple of the short sleeve rain shirts to finish out my poor weather gear.  

• 4180 points

Good catch kmcmellen!  And I'm surprised you beat ChuckZ to it!

I need pants and maybe a short sleeve or two.  Im heading over to look now.

•  

Thanks for remembering, guys.......... haven't seen anything from golflocker today, yet and I don't twitter......I am good on rain gear.....two gortex rain suits (blue, black)......and three SS rain shirts (red,white,blue).....think I am about bought out on a retirees pay.....Dirt, the course is open but cart path only due to heavy rains and more to come this afternoon....do not feel like walking around in the sloosh....and muddying up my clean FJs.....ha...ha....

• 4180 points

I actually *just* received the email at 11:15am so it just happens that it showed up a bit later than the tweet hit apparently!

We've had rain for the last few days up here.  Course is open, carts on back 9 only.  Driving range opened about an hour ago.  I'm hoping they're dry this weekend.  Maybe I can at least hit some balls at the range!

• 1718 points

etakmit
    I actually *just* received the email at 11:15am so it just happens that it showed up a bit later than the tweet hit apparently!

As did my wife.  Who promptly sent me an email that stated in no uncertain terms, "Don't even think about buying anything."  Well, there went that idea.

•  

kmcmellen

As did my wife.  Who promptly sent me an email that stated in no uncertain terms, "Don't even think about buying anything."  Well, there went that idea.

I love it.  I try to make sure my wife doesn't get involved with any golf purchases or I'm sure there would be trouble in the house over my liberal spend rate.  Great deal on the FJ rain gear and thanks for passing it along.  Didn't get the email until later myself.

• 237 points

Does the rainwear fit like the shirts? I normally wear an xl shirt but in FJ it's a large should I order the same in jackets?

• 1718 points

Just my opinion, but go with the same size you wear in FJ shirts.  Especially handy if you find yourself in colder weather are are wearing something like a sweater or long sleeve underneath.

•  

My experience has been that the sizing on the rainwear is in line with the FJ shirts.  I wear a L in most brands shirts but a M in FJ on shirts.  I also have several FJ rain jackets and rain shirts, and all are size M and fit well.

•  

Fully concur with kmcmellen on fit for the FJ rain gear.  My jacket and short sleeve pullover are both L, as are most of my FJ shirts.  I do have and wear a few FJ shirts in M, but they are the exceptions.

•  

Personal feeling on the rain gear - I go with the same size...

• 4180 points

I agree on the shirts.  I haven't picked up any pants because I'm afraid of the length possibly being a bit short (depending on the cut I can be 32 - 24 inseam)  and it seems the regular size pants are 32s.

I need to grab a pair of hydrolites.  As it stands now, my legs just get wet :)

• 638 points

Agreed, I match my rain gear sizing with me shirts and it seems to match up well.