Wristbands

Wristbands

• 530 points

My friend found a FJ wristband on the sidewalk of his health club... He is not allowed to have more FootJoy swag then me. How do I get one?

•  

Welcome to the FJC.  Hang around and be active on the site and you never know what may happen on the wristband issue.

Active members on this site have been well rewarded in the past.

TT

•  

Welcome to the Footjoy Community

Its an interesting place to come and learn about new products and make some friends. If you have FJ swag, there are plenty of places to post pictures and show the community what you have accumulated. WE all love to see gear that others have, while at the same time sharing with others.

Rewards come with time, patience, participation, and longevity. Your friend is lucky for sure, since it took me a couple years to earn my first FJ band.

• 1812 points

Welcome to the community.  You'll learn a great deal.  The Ambassadors are always helpful and knowledgeable while providing quite a bit of humor around here.  

The wristband sounds cool.  It'd be nice to earn one someday.  Patience we must have, young Padawan.

•  

I like your attitude! Welcome to the community, hope you'll stay and be active. I'm sure you'll gain the edge in the FJ swag over your friend. And somewhere, some gym rat is mourning the loss of his wristband.

• 2507 points

welcome to the FJC.  Enjoy the conversations.  

• 2942 points

Welcome stay and converse and the FJ gods may smile upon you one day.

•  

More you participate.   The more likely you'll get swag..... See a trend :-)

• 530 points

Thanks for the advice!

• 1776 points

Welcome Eippert

•  

Welcome! and I would agree with the others....!

• 4318 points

Welcome to the FJC!  Take the advice of the wise folks prior to me.  Stick around, enjoy the community, pick up some more gear (because no one can ever have enough!).

•  

Welcome to the gang.  

•  

Stick around and participate and you never know what will come in the mail.  I've been here a few years, and I've never gotten and wristbands, but I've gotten other stuff that is a lot cooler!  Nothing better than an unexpected package sitting on the front porch.

•  

Welcome Eippert... Good swag comes to those who share their luv of and addiction to FJ.....Let the posts begin !