pinehurst golf shops

pinehurst golf shops

• 1501 points

I can't believe the discounts on fj apparel here. My collection is almost complete.  Wait... it will Never complete! ;)

•  

I've often said my golf gear collection is nearly complete.

" SILLY SILLY SILLY " what was I thinking ... it appears to be a lifelong pursuit.

• 2556 points

I will be playing Pinehurst in late April -- FJ is on sale in the proshop?  Can't wait to get there and add a few shirts or sweaters.  My addiction - course shirts.  

• 536 points

Played Pinehurst 2 and 4 last year. Make sure to check the Pro Shop and the US Open shop both had good stuff!

• 2556 points

Eippert.1
    Played Pinehurst 2 and 4 last year. Make sure to check the Pro Shop and the US Open shop both had good stuff!

Eippert - thanks for the advice. I will make sure to check things out.

•  

chefnchris
    I can't believe the discounts on fj apparel here. My collection is almost complete.  Wait... it will Never complete! ;)

hey chef...is there a website or is it only in the actual pro shop @ Pinehurst?

• 1840 points

Can it possibly be Christmas in April.

• 2556 points

Mondo
    chefnchrisI can't believe the discounts on fj apparel here. My collection is almost complete.  Wait... it will Never complete! ;)

hey chef...is there a website or is it only in the actual pro shop @ Pinehurst?

Mondo  --  FYI  found this webpage    

http://www.shoppinehurst.com/index.php?CID=1

no real special prices and only saw 1 FJ shirt.