What shirt is this?

What shirt is this?

• 2474 points

I saw Micheal Breed on GolfwrX in this?  Has a contrasting color on sleeve -- 

Posted Image

•  

It is from the Tahoe Collection (Spring 2014).

Style - 21504

According to a report from yesterday it is still in stock in all sizes

Playing with a watch on always baffles me, but to each their own!

•  

Guilty as charged.  Always wear a watch and started wearing them when I retired, of all times.  Have watches in navy, white, orange and black.   Adds a little color to the FJ outfits...and this shirt is gooooood lookin'......  :-)

•  

Great looking shirt.  The watch thing is something I still don't get either.  I guess if it was a thin, light, leather band I might be able to forget about it.  My watch is too heavy and would slide up and down my wrist.   I have enough problems, that I dont need a counter weight on my wrist to further complicate my game.

•  

BostonBuzza
    Great looking shirt.  The watch thing is something I still don't get either.  I guess if it was a thin, light, leather band I might be able to forget about it.  My watch is too heavy and would slide up and down my wrist.   I have enough problems, that I dont need a counter weight on my wrist to further complicate my game.

Mine weighs a bit to much as well, take it off when I get to the course and put it back on as I am walking off 18.

• 1869 points

Nice looking shirt.   I myself can not wear anything on my wrist while playing but feel naked any other time without a watch.  

• 1718 points

I'm not a pink shirt kind of guy, but in another color, I'd really like it.  I'm in a similar boat.  I won't wear a leather strap on a watch, I just don't like them.  And I'd never play golf with mine on, I normally wear a monster chronograph, but feel naked without one otherwise.  

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    BostonBuzzaGreat looking shirt.  The watch thing is something I still don't get either.  I guess if it was a thin, light, leather band I might be able to forget about it.  My watch is too heavy and would slide up and down my wrist.   I have enough problems, that I dont need a counter weight on my wrist to further complicate my game.  Mine weighs a bit to much as well, take it off when I get to the course and put it back on as I am walking off 18.

You guys are high-rollers!  I don't think the weight would bother me, but I don't like my watch to be tight on my wrist, so it would flop around too much if I tried to swing with it on.

•  

Watches?  Don't you guys have a clock on your iPhone?  ;-)

•  

Justinu3

Watches are for style!

•  

Justinu3

Justin, didn't you know that wearing a watch makes you look much cooler? :-)

•  

Devin_Gmitter

BostonBuzza

Mine weighs a bit to much as well, take it off when I get to the course and put it back on as I am walking off 18.

I heard that wearing a glove increases the swing weight of your club by two points. Imagine how much a watch changes things. :-)

•  

golferdrmjr
    I heard that wearing a glove increases the swing weight of your club by two points. Imagine how much a watch changes things. :-)

I'm not sure if I am on board with the glove or a watch increasing your swingweight as it is based on the balance of the head weight in comparison with the shaft, but I am certainly no expert.  I'm sure there are some guys with much more technical knowledge that can chime in on this one.  If so, I am doomed as I have a 130g shaft in my irons and a 145g watch and maybe more doomed on my driver where I only have a 74g shaft!

In all seriousness, I think it comes down to personal preference and what you are used to.  For a couple of years, I didn't wear a watch (as I currently do) and I didn't really see any impact on my golf game either way.  That being said, my watch stays in the same place on my arm and does not slide around or move.  If it did, I could see where this would be a serious issue.

•  

Like others, I play with the watch on. Feel naked without the darn thing there. But, that said, the only things on my pockets are my ball repair tool, a couple of extra tees and that is it. Wallet, keys and cell phone put away. Cell Phone on mute, just in case.

•  

tdogg21
    Justinu3Watches?  Don't you guys have a clock on your iPhone?  ;-)

Watches are for style!

I'm kidding.... I have a watch.  In fact I just got a new battery after 2 years with the hands on 3 and 6!  :-)