Happy Saint Patricks Day

Happy Saint Patricks Day

• 5044 points

If you can't get Lucky in these....

•  

Not going to happen here at FJ any time soon Mark. Anything LM related is scorned and ridiculed, regardless of the day of year or holiday. No one here will ever be intoxicated enough to wear those.... And trust me, we do have plenty of the folks who will be intoxicated this weekend.

•  

The closest I would ever come to those pants are my FJ Vokey shirt with the Shamrock on the collar or my SC ball marker with the clover.  Good luck to who ever dares sports those ugly things....

•  

If they could match up the seams, I would wear them on the one day per year that everyone is Irish.

TT

• 1976 points

Wow, I couldn't pull it off thats for sure but I do know someone who would probably love these.

• 4333 points

I'd wear em one day a year.  Intoxicated or not.  I'm of the opinion that you have to have a little fun and to me wearing those would be fun.  Now I'd wear em on St Patty's day for one round and that's it.

• 1812 points

When I see white belt with white shoes, I think Clark W. Griswold.  If I had a Family Truckster in metallic green pea, I might wear the pants.

•  

You can't get lucky in those. Just sayin'

•  

Have to agree that it wouldn't work for a regular day, but on St Paddy's day?  I think they would be fun for one day a year.  That being said, I'm not running out to the store to get a pair but it would make for good conversation.

•  

You need a special Master's edition Icon.

• 5044 points

golfchick
    You can't get lucky in those. Just sayin'

I am the luckiest person I know.

•  

Think the fellows at the Hibernia Society in downtown Charleston might actually wear those in the St Patty's day parade today........when the green beer starts flowing, you will find some most unusual constumes.......I have my green pants ready for Monday.....

•  

A couple of the pros at my course had these pants on today... One of the female pros even had a matching skirt.  There were a lot of interesting comments in the clubhouse today!

•  

No luck of the Irish today on St Patrick's Day.......left my greens pants in the closet and stayed home.....rain...rain...rain...anyhow, a  Happy Day to all....drink green beer and enjoy the day.....  :-)

gallery St Patrick's Day Greetings WallPapers

•  

Those are fun.  Wouldn't wear them the other 364 days a year though...