BELTS

BELTS

•  

Gotta love this buckle -  wish I had an opportunity to own this version.

• 1000 points

YES. SOME LIMITED EDITION BUCKLES WOULD BE SWEET.

•  

Tar Heel
    OUTIGERDevin_Gmitter

I recently picked up this little gem from Piedmont Leather Company, black caiman. Also have a cognac caiman that looks unreal, that will get more of a workout come summer.  It looks really good with the unofficial summer office shoe of FJ employees the Brown/Taupe Country Club Casual Driving Moc.

The buckle was made for an AJGA event a few years back.

Very sharp. Still looking for one of those style buckles.  Once I do I will pick up a few of those belts.  Can't wait to order my FJ City Tobacco/Yellow spikeless.

Rub it my friend.  Our summer will be here soon enough, while your still shoveling snow.

TT

Nice strap Devin! Mine is due any day now, and I can't wait. Was thinking about adding a black Caiman myself.

Hey TT, I have a buckle like that one.... Now how have YOU not scored one of those yet? ;- O

You really can't go wrong with a black caiman! Everyone should own a nice black belt!

•  

TNT:  Have that same shirt on in my avatar with the Titleist patch.....love it.....you do coodinate your outfits extremely well.....very stylish....beautimus.....ChuckZ

• 311 points

I have to agree, keep the shirts tucked in and when at all possible belt and shoes should match. #oldschool

•  

Hey, bob_fish.  Welcome to the FJ Community.  Missed your first couple of posts or would have welcomed you then.  We all hope you'll stick around, join the discussions, read and learn about the other Forum participants (some real characters), and share your love of FJ and golf.

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    I recently picked up this little gem from Piedmont Leather Company, black caiman. Also have a cognac caiman that looks unreal, it will get more of a workout come summer, looks really good with the unofficial warm weather office shoe of FJ employees the Brown/Taupe Country Club Casual Driving Moc.

Love that buckle!  Hoping FJ decides to come out with something similar to that in future.

•  

TNT009
    The entire ensemble should match....PG Ostrich Leg Black Cherry strap!

Nice outfit!  But I'm baffled by the sweater, are you planning to play up here in the northeast?!?!?!?

•  

tdogg21
    TNT009The entire ensemble should match....PG Ostrich Leg Black Cherry strap!

Nice outfit!  But I'm baffled by the sweater, are you planning to play up here in the northeast?!?!?!?

Those SoCal guys get cold if it is less than 65 outside. :-)  

We are looking at mid forties this Saturday and I have several guys on-board to try and play, if we can find an open course!

•  

I think we could get you on the course here - if the weather doesn't get us tonight - but you would have to come to SW Virginia.

The NOAA has a snow cover map (updated daily) -  I've used before to find a place to play.

•  

[quote user="Devin_Gmitter"]tdogg21TNT009The entire ensemble should match....PG Ostrich Leg Black Cherry strap!

Nice outfit!  But I'm baffled by the sweater, are you planning to play up here in the northeast?!?!?!?  Those SoCal guys get cold if it is less than 65 outside. :-)  

We are looking at mid forties this Saturday and I have several guys on-board to try and play, if we can find an open course![/quote

You are maligning SoCal? Don't be a hater my friend......

You know, when the sun goes down it does get to the 30s and 40s here. So early AM rounds need a little sweater.

•  

Devin_Gmitter

tdogg21
    TNT009The entire ensemble should match....PG Ostrich Leg Black Cherry strap!

Those SoCal guys get cold if it is less than 65 outside. :-)  

We are looking at mid forties this Saturday and I have several guys on-board to try and play, if we can find an open course!

You're right Devin, at 64 degrees I have to bust out the cords and performance sweater. Don't want to risk frostbite! :-)

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    tdogg21TNT009The entire ensemble should match....PG Ostrich Leg Black Cherry strap!

Nice outfit!  But I'm baffled by the sweater, are you planning to play up here in the northeast?!?!?!?  Those SoCal guys get cold if it is less than 65 outside. :-)  

Sounds like the SoCal guys are getting soft!

It's finally starting to slowly warm up here.  But these constant cold temps and last snow storm pushed back any chance of me golfing for at least another 2 weeks.

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    I recently picked up this little gem from Piedmont Leather Company, black caiman. Also have a cognac caiman that looks unreal, it will get more of a workout come summer, looks really good with the unofficial warm weather office shoe of FJ employees the Brown/Taupe Country Club Casual Driving Moc.

I bought the 2013 the Scotty Cameron Member Only belt buckle because I could not get a FJ buckle and purchased three  1 1/4" straps in white lizard and black and blue croc blue embossed......now to get a FJ maybe this year that would fit these staps would be icing on the cake......maybe later this summer and something similar to this would be nice..... 1 1/4" is a perfect size for slacks and shorts......  :-)

•  

Nice outfit Todd. Instead of TNT you need to switch to BD (best dressed)