BELTS

BELTS

• 676 points

Almost forgot, please tuck the shirt in.

• 5068 points

I think you have to take the entire outfit into consideration. When in doubt match the shoes with the belt.

MyJoys rewrite the all of the fashion rules.

• 614 points

ok thanks for info.

• 1012 points

I have also tried to match shirt and shoe color, but say you have red shoes. Putting a red shirt and red belt with black shorts or pants. You can really stand out. The shoes are shield tip. Bright red 200 with red snake.

•  

Runchr
    On the golf course I say it is Golfers perference.  I usaully try to match pants / shorts to my belt, but I am known to wear a white belt if I am wearing a white shirt.

I have heard many say that the color of the belt sometimes draws to much attention to the mid section.  For all of you skinny guys, this is no problem, but for those of us who have some girth, it could be a bad image.

And since this topic has come up, when is FJ coming out with some belts?  The other golf apprael compines have thiers, FJ has everything else to complete the ensemble, why not belts?

We carried belts in the past, a black and a white with a FJ Cutout on the buckle.  

We may redesign and relaunch but it has not be decided yet.

•  

DG,

Will you all ever bring out any of the buckles that were given away as prizes from the FJAI's

I want a removable buckle so I can purchase some other styles of belts.

TT

•  

I recently picked up this little gem from Piedmont Leather Company, black caiman. Also have a cognac caiman that looks unreal, it will get more of a workout come summer, looks really good with the unofficial warm weather office shoe of FJ employees the Brown/Taupe Country Club Casual Driving Moc.

The buckle was made for an AJGA event a few years back.

•  

Devin_Gmitter

I recently picked up this little gem from Piedmont Leather Company, black caiman. Also have a cognac caiman that looks unreal, that will get more of a workout come summer.  It looks really good with the unofficial summer office shoe of FJ employees the Brown/Taupe Country Club Casual Driving Moc.

Very sharp. Still looking for one of those style buckles.  Once I do I will pick up a few of those belts.  Can't wait to order my FJ City Tobacco/Yellow spikeless.

Rub it my friend.  Our summer will be here soon enough, while your still shoveling snow.

TT

•  

I love that buckle.. Im thinking of changing the color in mine!!!

• 2966 points

I lean towards matching shoes and belt in most cases, on a rare occasion I may just match the pants and belt on depending on the style of the pants.

To each his own terms of style but  I tend to stay away from very dark blacks and blues with a white belt.

•  

OUTIGER
    Devin_Gmitter

I recently picked up this little gem from Piedmont Leather Company, black caiman. Also have a cognac caiman that looks unreal, that will get more of a workout come summer.  It looks really good with the unofficial summer office shoe of FJ employees the Brown/Taupe Country Club Casual Driving Moc.

Very sharp. Still looking for one of those style buckles.  Once I do I will pick up a few of those belts.  Can't wait to order my FJ City Tobacco/Yellow spikeless.

Rub it my friend.  Our summer will be here soon enough, while your still shoveling snow.

TT

Nice strap Devin! Mine is due any day now, and I can't wait. Was thinking about adding a black Caiman myself.

Hey TT, I have a buckle like that one.... Now how have YOU not scored one of those yet? ;- O

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    I recently picked up this little gem from Piedmont Leather Company, black caiman. Also have a cognac caiman that looks unreal, it will get more of a workout come summer, looks really good with the unofficial warm weather office shoe of FJ employees the Brown/Taupe Country Club Casual Driving Moc.

Would anyone like to fill in my comment when discussing the need to match a belt to a "Brown/Taupe Country Club Casual Driving Moc"?????  

•  

I'm a shoe and belt matching guy

•  

The entire ensemble should match....PG Ostrich Leg Black Cherry strap!

• 1012 points

WOULD YOU LIKE MY ADDRESS. YOU COULD SEND ME THE ENTIRE COLLECTION. VERY NICE