New Items

New Items

•  

I've been working with our pro, as noted previously, to carry FJ.  Here are some of my most recent purchases from our Muni proshop, the yellow and mint check, last week.the rest a few weeks ago.......  Am his best customer and always get first choice.

•  

Your local FJ salesman appreciates your efforts.Great choices. I really like the green sweater.

• 4643 points

Nice choices.  The only one that doesn't fit my tastes is the mint checkered one.  But that's ok - they're yours!  Well done and great job getting more FJ in.  The course I frequent the most is in Nike's pocket (the head pro is my regular instructor and he loves him some Nike).  So I have to get my FJ apparel elsewhere.  

• 2399 points

Great stuff.  Wear in good health.

• 2089 points

Nice threads Chuck!   Need to get that FJ on the collar though!   Sure your proshop is loving you though..

•  

Awesome haul Chuck. Good choices and ones that will coordinate with the new MyJoys you got. You'll especially love the Mint green sweater. Those are some of my favorite items from FJ.

•  

well done Chuck!  I have a few of those as well.  Love the lime

•  

Looks good Chuck!  I think I have the green check one as well.  Like Justin said, love the lime!

•  

Thanks.  Have the lime FJ rubber wrist band and a pair of lime low cut socks to go with the shirts.  Trying to be like Randy....ha..ha...

•  

Keep it up, I have been seeing more and more FJ around on the courses.

•  

We must be from the same gene pool, Chuck. I just just used my hole-in-one money to order 6 more shirts to finish my 2014 purchases. Will post when they all come in.

•  

What do you mean finish, Freddy?  Don't you plan to use the shop credit we're going to win in the Member-Guest?

•  

Hole in one money?  

• 3565 points

Fred someone paid you for your recent hole in one ?   That just make's it more special.

Chuck  nice duds ....good to be the king huh ?

•  

tee2green
    Fred someone paid you for your recent hole in one ?   That just make's it more special.

Chuck  nice duds ....good to be the king huh ?

Naw.....just good to have friends in the right places, I guess.....his prices are just too good to walk away from......I am the king of bargain shopping.....ask my friends....  :-)