Victor Dubisson apparel?

Victor Dubisson apparel?

•  

Ha ha ha, Chuck... I was raised in Indiana but my wife is a native Texan and they take this stuff very seriously...  Believe me, my wife always reminds me that I was not born in Texas, just got here as fast as I could.  I moved here when I was 30, so once I turn 60 and have spent more time in Texas than anywhere else I might have a chance to be able to be naturalized...

•  

no pic necessary but if you are going to pink or lavender you need matching shoes

•  

Personally, I thought Dubuisson's clothes were appropriate for a young European, especially a Frenchman.  Have people forgotten Jesper Parnevik's clothes?  Camilo Villegas's?  Doug Sanders's?

•  

pulplvr
    Personally, I thought Dubuisson's clothes were appropriate for a young European, especially a Frenchman.  Have people forgotten Jesper Parnevik's clothes?  Camilo Villegas's?  Doug Sanders's?

I agree.  I have no issue with what he was wearing and even liked it.  Not sure I could pull it off, but there are outfits posted here by guys that I couldn't pull off either.

•  

Ted I haven't forgotten Parnevik's clothes, they stunk too. I did like his babysitter though, cute girl, wonder what ever happened to her.

•  

Count me in as liking his look. As Ted says, his outfit was just what I would expect from a young Euro golfer.

•  

bholley
    no pic necessary but if you are going to pink or lavender you need matching shoes

Bruce, they will be white.........not ready to add any more shoes to the collection, yet...... :-)

•  

bholley
    Ted I haven't forgotten Parnevik's clothes, they stunk too. I did like his babysitter though, cute girl, wonder what ever happened to her.

Hey, she had a bit of a rough patch there but now the 2nd richest woman in Sweeden ... or something like that.

•  

Hey, doesn't everybody NEED a pair of red pants in the wardrobe!

•  

CROCMAN

I have about three!

•  

Ironic really. I have no red trousers in my wardrobe at all..... I do have a bit of the tartan and some Carolina Blue, but no red.

Fascinating.

•  

I need orange pants.  Titleist Japan has some, but $250, really!

•  

Pants are  great way to add color to your wardrobe and kick it up a notch.  Sometimes you have to be subtle but other times you have to go bold!  I have a red and a read plaid that come out on occasion.  When the red plaid comes out my wife always asks where I am having the picnic...

•  

Mike_C
    Pants are  great way to add color to your wardrobe and kick it up a notch.  Sometimes you have to be subtle but other times you have to go bold!  I have a red and a read plaid that come out on occasion.  When the red plaid comes out my wife always asks where I am having the picnic...

Classic MIke !!!

Nice to see at least some of the FJC are sporting the red ... but absolutely stunned that this piece of essential golfwear is missing from your collection TH.

Devin, can you swing some FJ "reds" in the next or next after that collection ???

•  

CROCMAN

Red pants rock!

Victor the bushman,  has some serious wedge game. His desert recovery shorts were nothing short of amazing !