FJ Belts Spring 2014????

FJ Belts Spring 2014????

• 554 points

Devin

The spring catalog shows FJ White and Black belts.

Are they going to be available?

Jerry Wood

•  

Negative - the images were taken and later it was decided to not move forward with the belts.  A new belt could be on the horizon though.

•  

Hopefully it is a BROWN/CHESTNUT one!!!!!!

• 554 points

Thanks Devin, hope they will reconsider

.  It sure is a nice one. I have a black one and was looking forward to buying a white one.

I got it  at Stow last summer.

Jerry

•  

Hopefully it's several sweet ones that have removable buckles too!  :-)

•  

Justinu3
    Hopefully it's several sweet ones that have removable buckles too!  :-)

I would love to see a variety of FJ buckles (especially the one TNT has!).  And adding a canvas belt with a removable buckle could be an easy way to add color to the lineup.

•  

I only have one FJ belt and would love to have another...hopefully more will be on the horizon!

•  

The FJ belts that came out last year are great.  You can still find them online at some of the retailers from time to time.  The new spring belts are very nice, but I am not a huge ribbon belt fan, although the colors are great.  I can't wait to see what is in store for new belts....

•  

I purchased one of the SC belt buckle last year and would love to see a FJ belt buckle similar to that, that would fit a 1 1/4 inch  leather belt.  I look forward to see what is on the horizon.   Web and ribbon belts are ok for some, but I prefer a good leather belt.  :-)

•  

I'm with you on maybe seeing a new buckle design.  Just recently pick-up my second FJ buckle - had modified to first one I had to be able to use straps that had snap closures.