Nassau Collection Arrives!

Nassau Collection Arrives!

•  

Spot on Randy!

•  

Todd the jacket is sharp!!

•  

Really like the navy and yellow, guys.  Looking sharp.

•  

Looks to me like you two are ready for a fourball match.  Partners you can be in your matching coordinated outfits.  Sharp.  

•  

Whaql1
    Todd the jacket is sharp!!

... I wish they made them in jackets... But the vest will do... Thanks!

•  

Todd, the vest are way more versatile I think. I have a couple of the LS 1/2 Zips, but prefer the Vest. If it's cooler I just wear the Base Layer, which for me is preferred.

Hey Chuck, BTW. I love your new avatar. Great picture my friend...

•  

Tar Heel
    Todd, the vest are way more versatile I think. I have a couple of the LS 1/2 Zips, but prefer the Vest. If it's cooler I just wear the Base Layer, which for me is preferred.

Thanks, Randy.....one of the FJ looks I wore at a tournament this summer.....think I need more than two bags....ha..ha..

•  

I agree, but would love a long sleeve version.. True, doesn't really get that cold here and when it does, I'm usually in black, red or blues.

•  

When you are in Knoxville, the shade of orange matters as well.....it even snows orange on rocky top.......ha..ha..

•  

Looking good guys, looks like I may have some ordering to do with our friend Rick.

•  

Tar Heel

It's interesting to hear your perspective on a vest. In the northeast I have virtually no use for a vest. We have jacket season and sweat your a** off season. Not much in between. Haha.

•  

tdogg21
    Tar HeelTodd, the vest are way more versatile I think. I have a couple of the LS 1/2 Zips, but prefer the Vest. If it's cooler I just wear the Base Layer, which for me is preferred.

It's interesting to hear your perspective on a vest. In the northeast I have virtually no use for a vest. We have jacket season and sweat your a** off season. Not much in between. Haha.

Now that the Base Layer is in play, and given my choice, I prefer a vest. Even when I lived in Michigan not "so long ago" I wore a SS pullover with a shirt and Base Layer. As much as possible, I try to have only one sleeve on me. Then the most important part for me is keeping my back warm.

•  

Tar Heel
    tdogg21Tar HeelTodd, the vest are way more versatile I think. I have a couple of the LS 1/2 Zips, but prefer the Vest. If it's cooler I just wear the Base Layer, which for me is preferred.

Now that the Base Layer is in play, and given my choice, I prefer a vest. Even when I lived in Michigan not "so long ago" I wore a SS pullover with a shirt and Base Layer. As much as possible, I try to have only one sleeve on me. Then the most important part for me is keeping my back warm.

Vest person here as well....in addition hand and ears....then I am good to go.....too many sleeves constrict the swing.....

• 8 points

Can someone help me out with 2 questions?  My local pro shop is closed until March 1 so I can't get in to see the new spring catalog.

is the attached picture of a shirt Brooks Koepka wore in Dubai part of this years nassau collection?  Also, what are the sizes like to anyone who has seen this collection, is it the athletic fit style shirts or the regular style which run a bit big?

Thanks in advance for any help...

•  

Dhayes

This shirt is not part of the Nassau Collection based on the catalog I have. There is a chest stripe (21381), which is a white shirt with navy and yellow strips. Also a lovely white color block in white with navy solid front, and stripes on the back yoke.

What you see is most likely a shirt for the European Collection and not available in the USA.