FJ Thermal Sleeves????

FJ Thermal Sleeves????

•  

Three Christmas' ago my brother bought me a pair of swoosh thermal sleeves.  I really like the concept and wear them with the logo down with my FJ shirts.  I wish that FJ would come out with a sleeve for it's FJ customers.  I love them on a cool morning with a sweater vest and shirt, FJ of course.  

• 4184 points

I think they are great idea. Unfortunately I would have to buy multiple pairs...I would lose one and not know it until I was ready to play. That would be one more thought that would get in the way of .......just hit the *** ball.

•  

Mark, you loose a lot of things that come in pairs....tie them together.....I have eveything pretty organized in a drawer...in that I do my own laundry it is not a problem....these are great and do not get in the way.....they fit snuggly.....

• 2397 points

ChuckZ

Three Christmas' ago my brother bought me a pair of swoosh thermal sleeves.  I really like the concept and wear them with the logo down with my FJ shirts.  I wish that FJ would come out with a sleeve for it's FJ customers.  I love them on a cool morning with a sweater vest and shirt, FJ of course.  

I agree with you Chuck -- I use the same sleeves and as it warms I take them off and place them in the small sack they came with and then store them in the golf bag. great for that morning when its cool but going to warm up.  FJ ones would be nice addition.

•  

I use them all the time in the winter when I'm running.  I have probably 6-10 pairs.  I've thrown them into the golf bag for colder days, but haven't used them yet.  However, I think the concept is great.  Very easy to take off if it starts to get too warm.